018

I WOKE UP , I was on the road in the middle of nowhere "bastards! What the fuck!" I yell my voice echoing through the forest

I watch as a car pull sup in front of me , I lift my head up my head throbbing if thirst.

"Marcel, just the man I wanted to see." I say my veins showing under my eyes.

"Look we have a lot of other problems to deal with, for example your parents have been on the hunt for you and from where I'm standing looks like they won't stop." Marcel says before theirs a stake through his heart.

He drops dead and the man behind him was no other than.

Klaus milkaeson.

I gasp come out of my mouth as I watch his pale skin turn grey.

Tears race through my eyes escaping at a rapid pace "Marcel!" I yell through sobs.

Klaus and Elijah come quickly to comfort me as a yell.

"I killed all those innocent people Elijah!" I yell breathing at a rapid pace.

"I tortured Stephen and Damon, they deserved it but not what I did!" I yelled more and more coming out.

"Look you turned it off for a reason, you had all this betray stuck inside you, you just couldn't handle it anymore stas." Klaus try's to comfort.

"I'm no better than my parents or Mikael!"

"Don't you ever Anastasia Branson compare yourself to those monsters ever." Elijah says looking at my fragile state.

"I ki-killed an innocent group of elders who didn't get their death how they wanted!" I yelled before it turned black all over again.