019

"BLOOD LOSS

"BLOOD LOSS." I hear a voice say.

"I have to go." I say immediately getting up from my spot "whoah darling , your the one that got down with a rampage." Kaleb says chuckling.

"Yeah well you don't get to tell me what to do , do you?" I say in a sarcastic tone to piss him off.

I look through my drawers to find a pair of denim shorts with a simple blue crop top.

"Turn around." I say motioning, " come on now darling."

"Now!" I yell as he turns around.

I quickly get change and put my shoes on and head out the door, "shouldn't you think about this!"kaleb says.

"Look I heard that Elijah killed your parents."

Elijah's pov : flashback 34 hours ago

"Where is she!" The old man yelled.

"Oh yeah she turned of all her emotions and now you know, where trying to get them back so for." I say irritating him.

"You and your little wolf pack made her like this! Y'all made her a monster!"

"Uh no actually my mother did but it's whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

""You bastard tell me where my daughter is!"

"Well by now she's probably all the way in Arizona, so guess you gotta you know go by now."

"Your lying." Her mother says appearing herself.

"Yeah yeah I am." I say before two stakes are in their chest directly into their hearts.

End of flashback

"Wow that's amazing now I have to go." I say running out the house straight to marcels.