006

I wore a off the shoulder white gown dress

I looked stunning at the least.

Damon and Stephen were going to take me to the ball if I liked it or not.

I don't know why, but I'm guessing Damon just wants someone to dance with.

"Is this my beautiful Anastasia!" A girl a recognize as Rebekah says, "oh my gosh Rebekah!" I almost scream in excitement.

I hug her so tight I couldn't even feel the air in my breath. "Why haven't you came to see us?" She asked almost disappointed.

"I've been stuck with the Salvatore's." I say, "oh well, come by the mansion with me after this." She says with a bright smile.

"Oh , excuse me darling." She's says as her family starts gathering on the steps.

As Rebekah leaves Damon stands next to Anastasia with a hand around her shoulders. "Your human Anastasia, it's not okay for you to be hanging out with vampires." He says overly protective.

"What are you my dad." I say scoffing, "no, but it would be nice to hear you call me daddy." He says with a wide smirk.

I gasp in shock at his sudden boldness replying calmly "Whatever." 

By the time we were done talking Esther's speech was already over, "this dance please." Damon says with his hand out.

"Of course." I say grabbing his hand. "You know Damon I'm so thankful for you." I say admitting my feelings.

"I'm glad Anastasia, you know if you weren't dating Tyler right now." He says before spinning me off to the next person.

"Klaus." I say with the biggest smile ever. "Stas your looking beautiful like always." He says including her nickname.

The Mikaelson's were the only people who called her stas , and she liked it that way.

Seeing all of the Mikaelson's was like a big bear hugging her, she missed their presence and love so much.

"See you later love." He says before spinning again.

Before I get to register in my brain the new person his sudden smirk makes me know exactly who he is"Kol."