Conner x Roy x Jaime x Reader ( SUMT - FOURSOME PT 2)

So it was a long while ago that I made a foursome smut shot with Roy, Conner, and Jaime and now a second part has been requested.

Thank you so much for the request InsufficientIvy Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Y/N, Roy, Conner, and Jaime- all the same ages as last time

Bart-20

Tim-21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sunlight was peeking through the blinds making me move before opening my eyes fully trying to adjust to the light. I went to move my legs but Jaime was still wrapped in them with his face so close to my pussy with a smile etched on his face. I shake my head and try to remove myself from all three of them but once I get Jaime from between my legs I turn to Conner since his arm is just hanging around my waist.

I got to slowly remove his arm but I heard Roy groan a little making me freeze he just moves closer to me and wraps his arms around me from behind, managing to rest his hand on my breast. I roll my eyes 'They are pervs in their sleep' I gently grab Roy's arm and try to drop it lightly next to him, and I succeed.

I then move back to Conner and gently remove his arm from my waist and silently celebrate in my head before pausing 'How am I gonna get over one of them without waking them' I frown before carefully sitting up and moving one leg over Conners while trying not to bump Jaime. I manage to hover above Conner and then get my other leg over him, when both my feet touch the ground I smirk at my good work of escaping three men.

I look around realizing this is Roy's place before trying to at least find my underwear. I walked around the bedroom silently searching before I found them under my dress which was thrown in the corner. Once I pulled on my underwear I grabbed one of Roy's shirts from his closet before heading out into his living room.

I heard my phone vibrating from my purse which was on a shelf by the door, I shook my head 'Can't have one night' I looked at the caller ID only to see Dick was calling. "Yes" I heard him laugh "Am I interrupting something" I chuckled "I dislike you". I could hear his smirk through the phone "Do you really though, I am great company, though I suppose not as great as your trio" I sigh "You did this on purpose, you are not a matchmaker" he gasped "My heart Y/N".

I chuckled again "Thank you Dick" he paused before answering "No problem..I do need you to come to the cave though" I groaned "There is always a catch with you" I hung up after that. I looked down at my attire before getting up and heading to the room to grab my dress and heels, "screw pants" I take one last look at the three guys still fastly sleeping away before walking out and stepping into my dress and folding up enough to make a makeshift skirt with the shirt I stole from Roy.

I then throw my heels on and start walking towards the nearest zeta tube which turns out to be around the corner from his place. Once I get to the cave Dick is waiting for me then takes one look at me up and down then starts laughing so I shake my head "Yes yes get all your laughter out Boy Wonder" He continues on for a little longer making me chuckle. Once he calms down I go in for a hug which he returns.

"Thank you again" we pull away "You weren't going to tell any of them any time soon so" I smirk "You had to play Cupid" he shrugs before waving his hand to following him to the main computer "I, unfortunately, have another mission if you up for it after your....activity last night" I glare at him before smacking his head making him frown. "Spill the mission you cheeky idiot" he laughs before pulling up everything I need to know about the outing "Who are my teammates or am I going solo".