Robin ( Dick Grayson ) [ Halloween Special ]

Ok I know this is late but I really wanted to do a Halloween special so here it is and sorry it's late.

So let's get on with this one shot ✌️✌️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the day before Halloween and I have no clue what to wear to the Halloween party at the cave tomorrow but before I start over stressing myself with that problem I have to go help Dick with his custom. I know his name because i'm his best friend and I may or not have a crush on my best friend it's just so hard not to I mean those bright blue eyes of his... ok let me stop. I was walking up to the Wayne Manor and as soon as I reached the door it was opened and I was pulled into a hug so I chuckled and hugged back then we pulled away and I looked into his eyes which made me want to faint.

Then he pulled me up to his room while talking about some ideas he wanted to try, but I was barely listing I was focused that he was still holding my hand but then he looked at me "are you even listing" I sigh "sorry Dick, but no I wasn't" he looked at me confused "why, what's got you so distracted" I look down but then look back up at him and sigh "nothing" then he still looks concerned but he shrugs anyway and then we both get a mission call and he suit up so I change after him and when I come out my eyes widen "THAT'S IT" I finally knew what to dress up as.

Time Skip

I finally came up with the custom and Dick said he's gonna go as an acrobat and I was happy to hear that, since I know about his past so I supported him with his custom idea and I didn't show him mine even as much as he begged for me to show him and tell him what I was gonna be. I was getting ready to walk through the zeta tube until Wally showed up next to me as a werewolf "S/H/N" he asked confused and I turned to him and smiled his mouth dropped "you, you look like Rob" I nod and spin around and then turn back to him.

 "I know right it's a great custom right" he nods his eyes still scanning my body, I roll my eyes at him and walk through the zeta tube and Robin's eyes widen and he walks up to me 'is he blushing' "are are you dressed as me" I smirk and put a hand on my hip "are you blind bird boy of course i'm dressed as you" then I see the others start to look at each other and the all end up disappearing with us knowing "why would you want to dress as me" I smile at him "because you're my best friend and you inspire me so here I am" so he smiles at me.

And as we were about to hug the lights went out, I jump a bit and I think Rob noticed so he pulled me closer to him "that's funny I thought that the cave is on its private circuit" I look around the cave looking a little bit worried but then Rob noticed and he pulled me closer to him and I blushed 'good thing he can't see' then he made me look at him "come on let's go find flashlights" then he pulls my arm so I follow him and we continue to walk around the cave till I hear something crash and we both turn to where the should came from and we walked closer. I saw something move and I pulled Rob back and he looked at me "what is it" I point to where I saw something he stepped closer and came to a note and he picked it up and we looked at it together.

It was actually not a note it was a picture of us in the training room and we looked at each other confused but we headed towards the training room hoping it would lead us to some clue of what's going on once we get there it's still dark but then Robin speaks up "I would have thought that the power and the light would have come back on by now" I nod "another question what is going on here that they're using pictures to lead us places" he look at me and shrugs then we hear another thing drop and I jump but we just see a folder we look at each other and I go and pick it up while Rob comes behind me and I open it and it's another picture of us together in his room so we go to his room and see what we find.

We finally reached his room and walk in with caution and only to find a note this time and Rob picks it up and then turns to me and hands it to me and it just says Happy Halloween I look up at Rob confused then Rob was about to come over to me but he tripped on something and we both landed on the ground until I open my eyes and realized he was on top of me and I think he noticed that he was on me. His eyes widen "I- I am so sorry it's, it's so dark in here and I can't really see whe-" I cut him off but putting a finger to his lips and he shut up so I remove my finger "it's ok, It is really dark I don't expect you to see anything" I think he smiled then sighed and then I felt his lips on mine and I gasped in surprise but relaxed into the kiss and smiled kissing back.

Then the lights turned on and we heard "HAPPY HALLOWEEN" then we both jump and pull away and look at the door to see a smirking and smiling team "looks like our plan worked to get you two together" we both looked at each other then back at them "you mean that this was all you guys" the all nod "you mean the lights the note and the pictures was all you" they all nod again, then I look back at Dick and smile and turn back to the team and mouth 'thank you' and they nod and then walk out and we both look at each other and I put my lips back on his 'Best Halloween Ever'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you liked my Halloween Special, and I would love for you all to tell me what your guys were for Halloween down in the comments.