Red Arrow (Roy Harper)

So I have not been updating this book in so long the last update was in 2019 😲😲😲 So I am doing a character I may not be very good at but if you wanna read some good ones go check out my girl's one-shots. But I haven't written him in so long so we will see where this goes, I hope there are still some people here lol

My girl- Roy_Harpersonly_1

She writes some great Roy Harper one-shots

This is very short but cute

Y/N- 22

Roy-22

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightwings P.o.V

It was another normal day at the cave for all of us until a mission alert cam in "Ok team we've got a new corporation going up in Starling so Green arrow already has his eye on it but we need a few more down there" Beast boy jumped up and down "does this mean S/H/N will be there" I smirked at him "funny you mention that BB" just then the zeta tube goes off "B10 S/H/N".

Y/N P.O.V

I walked out seeing the team light up and I chuckled "hey guys" I heard Robin shout out "is she mission leader" I turned to Dick and shrugged he nodded and gave me a small file which I read over while he chooses out my team and told them to go get ready. Once everyone was out I closed the file and looked at him "starling... you didn't tell me that was where it was" he frowned "I'm sorry Y/N it was just so late notice" I look down "I know things didn't end well between u and...... are you ok" I give him a small smile "I'm fine, I'm gonna go to the meetup tell the team to meet me there when they are done"

Time Skip

After I zeta tubed to the closest hideout I started thoroughly going through the file on what was going on. Eventually, the team showed up it was Tim, Gar, Conner, and Bart. Dick gave me mostly all my best friends me and Conner go way back since we were both on the original team and Tim and me automatically connect once Dick introduced us and Gar and Bart loves making me laugh. I gave them all a place and when I was finalizing the plan I heard the zeta tube go off "Red Arrow B06" they all looked at me so I sighed. 

"So what was so important that Nig..." he trailed off when he saw me making me shake my head "you all know your places go" all of them walked out but Tim came over and grabbed my hand "you gonna be okay" I smiled at him "I'll be fine just go get the mission started" he nodded walking off with the rest of the team."So this is why Nightwing wouldn't tell me what this mission was really about".

I sigh "listen Nightwing made me mission leader so we need to work together and put aside our past issues" he nodded "fine, let's go then". We both walked out and once we got to the building I saw Tim and the rest waiting on a rooftop we came up behind them "what's going on" Tim looked at me "take a look for yourself".

 I looked down to see there was a party going on I groaned "did everyone bring a backup bag" they all took off down towards the building I shook my head and looked at Roy "do you have any fake ID's on you" he pulled out two and I looked at mine and sighed "go get a tux on and were going in as F/L/N (fake last name)" he left while I also made my way down to the building as Roy just did.

Time Skip

I got changed into a long elegant dress and then we all ditched the masks and headed towards the security check Tim, Gar, Bart, and Conner all made it through with their fake IDs and I hooked my arm around Roy's he looked at me confused before I handed the check-in security guard our ID's he smiled "newlyweds?" I giggled and clung closer to Roy "yeah, he's treating me to this party" he nodded and undid the rope letting us enter we both walked in "I thought those ID's were I did ughh nevermind wife".