Red Arrow (Roy Harper)

Ok so heres another Roy one shot so lets get started.

Y/N: 17

Roy: 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HARPER" You see the problem here is that he is coming to the cave today and the team just told me and they all know that I can't deal with him he is annoying to me and has always got some way to piss me off. They all look just a bit scared because you really don't want to mess with me when i'm mad."ughhh" I just storm off to my room and slam the door shut.

Time Skip

I was waiting on the couch with everyone else because the just begged and begged about it and wouoldn't shut up so I came out then we all her the zeta tube go off in the background "Red Arrow B007" I roll my eyes and the team runs up to him with excitement while I just continue sitting they all just start talking then it goes quiet and I can feel them just staring at me I let out a breath "Arrow" I could feel him smirking "S/N" I turn around and I walk right back to my room.

Roys' P.O.V

She hasn't changed a bit since I last came her she still has the same attitude towards me and she is still beautiful as ever I always liked Y/N but I can't go I second without making a single comment. Well a single good comment. I just wish I could find some way to tell her but it's sorta hard when she won't even talk to me.

Y/N P.O.V

I can't stand that he is here he is so annoying but at least he cute but he better consider himself lucky for that or else I would have already beat on that pretty face of his he is very lucky then a here the alarm which means that there's a mission so I grab my W/C and I head out to the mission room.

Time Skip

"You are going to be taking care of the Joker, Poison Ivy and Count Vertigo and Black Adam and Witch Boy and then disable the device that they have with them or else it could destroy a whole city and kill many people with it" I just look over at Roy 'ugh he's so cute but he can just be him be safe out there Harper'. "Everyone make sure you have everything you will need and I will send all of you the location, dismissed" we all walk to the zeta tube ready to be in battle this is goin got be fun I have been looking for some action and some one to beat up. We all zeta tube out "Megan please put up the link" she smiles and established the link "sure thing Aqualad link established" then we all moved in until we saw what they have been working on.

Its was huge but I could see the panel to where you could shut it down I smirk at Robin and he smirks back we were both into the tec so I help him out every once in awhile so we all move in and the battle start and I start to take on Joker to distract Joker from Robin trying to disable the machine. The the Joker throws another knife at me and it barely just grazed me in the arm but I just start throwing every move I have at him but then I see Roy about to get attacked by Klarion so I do a couple back flips and I take the him and everything went black "S/N" is the last thing I heard before I completely blacked out.

Time Skip

I woke up to a room that smelled like a hospital but not as powerful of a scent so I must be at the medical bay in the mountain 'but why am I here I'm no-' I took the shot from Klarion before it hit Roy my eyes widen and I look down at my stomach it's wrapped in bandages then the door opens and I look it roy I then turn my head to the side wait for and insult but then I get a hug which shocked me and then I look at him then he pulls away "What were you thinking jumping in front of that blast you could have gotten yourself killed" my face turns confused "why do you care" He turns around his back facing me and he sigh and I try and sit up which hurt like hell but I managed then he turns around "because I, I-" I look at him closely "you what" "because I have care about you ok" I looked at him shocked again "are you saying what I think you are Haper".

He smiles and sighs again and rubs the back of his neck "yeah I am" I smirk at him "come here" he looked at me confused and he came closer to me like I said and I put my lips on his and his eyes widen and also made a sound of shock but he kissed back anyway and then I pulled away "I like you to Harper" he smirked and I rolled my eyes 'the old Roy is back' "so you like me too huh that doesn't sound like the Y/N I know" I roll my eye and smile "don't make me regret kissing you Harper" and he chuckles "not a chance" we both smile and share another kiss.

No one's P.O.V

but little did they know that the whole team was outside the door listening to what they were saying the whole time and were glad that there would be no more fighting between you two and that they finally got together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you enjoyed this one I will be back with another one soon and BTW sorry I didn't update a couple days ago I was having computer problems but I am back now to write some more One Shots for all of you.

-BatBoysLover