Nightwing ( Dick Grayson )

Ok so this was requested by bryansdaughter and I hope you all enjoy it

Dick- 19

Y/N- 19

Wally- 21

Artemis- 21

----------------------------------------------------------

I was walking through the cave looking for something to do because there is no mission and when I turn a corner and I felt someone pull me in a little room and I look up to see my fiance "hello my beautiful soon to be wife" I roll my eye but smile "is that gonna be my new nickname till we get married" he smirks.

"No but I will say I can't wait to call you Mrs. Grayson" I chuckle "feelings mutual" he smiles and pulls me in for a passionate kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer by wrapping his arms around my waist I felt him smirk but slowly pull away and I put my forehead on his and we both laugh.

We heard the signal go off for the zeta tube "Kid Flash B03, Artemis B07" both of our eyes widen and we pulled away and I went out first and we both went our separate ways. I went to the zeta tube to greet my Brother and his wife, I ran up to Wally and and gave him a hug which he returned and then I stepped away and smiled at Artemis and she smiled back and she hugged me which I hugged her back and we pulled away. "So what's up with you little sis" I kept a smile on my face 'well i'm engaged to your best friend and the weddings in 4 months' "well same old, same old" he smiled gave me one last hug before turning behind me and I turned around to see Dick and I bit my lip.

Let's just say that my own brother doesn't know that i'm engaged and to add on making the situation worse i'm engaged to his best friend. They hugged and I walked over to them with Artemis following me and I kept looking down but looked up smiling every once in awhile. "So what's life been like around here" Dick chuckled "the same as always".

Wally smirked "so any girlfriend yet" his eyes widen a bit but he kept it together "nope" Artemis stepped up "that's surprising, what about you and Zatanna, when we left you guys were together" He nodded "we didn't work out, we wanted different things and we only last 3 weeks".

Wally and Artemis looked shocked but nodded and they walked off together to greet the rest of the team and once they were out of site I looked at Dick and he sighed "we have to tell him sooner or later" I nodded "I know but to tell my own brother something that I have been keeping from him for years and years, it's, it's" he smiled sadly at me and walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug and I buried my head in his chest.