Robin ( Damian Wayne )

So here I am back again

Damian- 14

Y/N- 14

Dick- 25

Jason- 21

Tim- 18

I hope you enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down the halls to the living room and I got there and saw all of them, the nut balls that I love so much Tim is like my school buddy nerdy talk goes on between us Dick who is like my second older brother, Jason is my real brother. Y/N M/N Todd, yes that's me and then there's Damian he's my boyfriend the only thing is Jason doesn't know.

Me and Damian agreed that we shouldn't tell him because Jason already doesn't like Damian so we thought it was for the best so I rolled my eyes because they were fighting and they dragged Tim into it so Dick was trying to pull Jason and Damian apart so I thought and a light bulb went off in my head.

So I just walked to there fight and I stopped right before them and then I used my training on them and knocked them off of each other and it was quiet so I smiled "are you done fighting" Dick looked at me "why did you knock me to the ground I wasn't fighting" I smirked "yes you weren't but you were still arguing with them so".

I helped them up and Tim walked off who knows where after giving me a hug and thanking me and Dick walked off after kissing my forehead and Damian didn't look happy and then Jason patted my back "nice job sis" I smiled and nodded and he grabbed his helmet to his bike and he rode off somewhere 'you never know with Jason' and then I felt hand around my waist and kisses being placed on my neck so I chuckled and turned around in his arms "really" he rolled his eyes "I really don't like your brother" I giggled and pulled his hand to my room "yes I know".

He closed the door " they should keep their hands off" I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck "you already know that i'm your girl so why are you jealous" he wrapped his arms around my waist "because - because".

 I giggle and he sighed and pulled me into a kiss and I gasped but kissed back and I backed him up to a wall and then pulled away and looked into his eyes "so what were you saying" he smirked "because they're my brothers and your mine it's just that simple"

I chuckle "you keep telling yourself that, your jealous" he gave me one of his blank expressions so I pouted but he pecked my lips and I smiled a little so he smiled back at me "come on beloved and he pulled me to his room. He doesn't let anyone in here except for me "you wanna watch a movie" he looked at his watch and shrugged and we picked out a movie and we cuddled.