Robin (Damian Wayne)

Next up is the blood son of Batman Damian Wayne himself.

I was walking into Gotham Academy for the first day so I took a deep breath before I opened the door to the large I am not sure about this school I am not the type of rich girl well I am not rich at all. I got a scholarship in this school because I am pretty smart well really smart so they sent me here so I could further continue to expand my field of knowledge and to continue to push myself.

So I walk through the doors already worried because I was not popular at my old school I had like no friends and I was a teacher pet as the rest of my class liked to say. So here I am in my uniform ready to start a new year and hope I don't get called names again and hope I make friends hopefully fellow nerds.

So I walk right to my new locker I got a letter from Gotham Academy 2 weeks before school even started and they had everything started and ready for me. So I put all my stuff in my locker and only grabbed the things I needed but I remember I don't know where anything in this school is I sigh 'ok ok Y/N you are smart you can find your own way around' I just kept repeating that in my head so I turned the corner and the I slammed into something or should I say someone I got knocked over on the floor and my stuff was on the floor still in the binder 'well that's luck' but then I look up to see a hand and then I look up further to see a boy about my age I think emerald green eyes and dark raven hair so I start to feel a blush crawl it's way up to my face.

Then I hear snickering so I look to my left and see two other guys but then I look back at his hand and take and let him pull me up 'dame he's strong' I just start to blush more so I look down trying to make sure he doesn't notice "sorry I was not looking where I going and I am new here so I don't know where I am going and I am just so so sorry" I ramble on. Then I look back at him "hey it's ok you said that you're new here right ?" "yeah I got a scholarship so here I am Y/N, Y/N L/N" he smirks so I just blush even more i'm probably as red as a tomato right now.

"Damian, Damian Wayne" then I look up at him shocked 'did he just..' "wait.. The Wayne's" he just smirked even more "yeah and those are my adopted brothers" as he point his thumb over at the two who were laughing 'huh what are they laughing at' then the one brother with blue eyes holds his hand out "Dick Grayson" so I shake it and then the other brother "Jason Todd" so I just smile 'I think i'm going to like it here' then they show me to my first class but they have different first classes then me so they left but told me to meet them and the entrance of the school at the end of the day.

Damian's P.O.V

We start to walk away from Y/N's class and to ours but then Grayson and Todd start to burst out laughing I raise an eyebrow at then "what is your problems Todd and Grayson" "you you.." but that's cut off with there laughing again. So I just start to walk again but then my mind starts to wander to Y/N then way her beautiful H/C H/L flows and her flawless E/C eyes.. Wait snap out of it Damian you have no time for girls.

But she is really pretty but then I hear them behind me I roll my eyes then turn around "do you care to share what your laughing about" they look at eachother then Todd speaks up "dude do you not see that she totally is into you" then Grayson "and the way she blushed she was as red as Jason's helmet".

Time Skip, Y/N's P.O.V

It has been a nice two months at Gotham Academy to believe I feel like I just got here two days ago. Me and Damian have grown closer and I met Damian's other brother he was a fellow nerd like me so I like to hang out with him Jason like to teach me how to defend myself because I would be one helpless girl in a fight and Dick has help me pull pranks on Damian and Jason good thing we don't get killed but I somehow get Damian to forgive me.

But today I am going over to the mansion because me and Damian have a project to do, but this is not my first time going to the Wayne mansion even though Damian finds his house annoying I find it exciting Damian and his brothers have made me get out of studying all the time and to have a little fun once a while. So I walk up to the door and ring the bell and the intercom comes on "hello mistress Y/N master Damian has informed me of your visit come on in" I smile "Thank you Alfred" I open the door and kick off my shoes and place them neatly next to the door and then walk to the kitchen where I see Alfred to see a plat of cookies so I take one and bite into it "these are so good Alfred thanks can I..." he nods "yes go right up he is in his room" I nod and smile and go up the stairs and walk to him door and knock "come in" So I open the door "hey Dami".

"L/N you know how much I hate that name" as he growls under his breath and I giggle and walk over to his bed and take my book bag of my back and put it on the floor and pull out everything we're gonna need and so does he and we get to work.

Time Skip

Were both on this one problem and were next to each other trying to figure it out so I look down hard at thought while I feel Damian watching me so I look over at him and then look away blushing from how close we are so then he puts his hand on the side of my face and makes me look at him. And then caressed my cheek and my breath hitched so he puts my forehead on his and "listen Y/N ever since I met you I have had this feeling that I have not felt with any other girl around me there was just something about you so will you..be my...girlfriend" as he sounds nervous.

I smile wider "Of course Damian" so then he comes close and puts one of his hand on the back of my neck and the other on my waist and pulls me in and then our lips connect and at that point I feel like I could do anything with him by my side so I move my hands to his neck after a few more seconds we both pull away smiling "AWWW BRUCE DAMIAN HAD HIS FIRST KISS" Dick yelled and then Jason yelled "AND HAS A GIRLFRIEND". "GRAYSON TODD GET BACK HERE NOW YOU IMPECABLES" as he ran out of the room chasing them around the house while I am on the floor in a fit of laughter smiling.