Aqualad ( Kaldur )

Ok so since I did a Superboy one shot I thought I would try Aqualad so I hope you enjoy it

Kaldur: 16

Y/N: 16

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqualad's P.O.V

I was walking around the cave on my way to the mission room because Batman called me there once I got there he was hanging up on a call and then he turned to me "Aqualad I need you to go and meet the teams new addition and bring her here" I look at him confused "where am I going to meet her" he then walk to the zeta tube controls and punches in coordinates and then looks up at me "Atlantis" I shrug "Aquaman will met you there" I nod and walk through the zeta tube.

Y/N's P.O.V

I was in Atlantis waiting to be brought to what Aquaman told me was called mount justice to meet the team, I am S/H/N I am skilled in the water mystical arts but I don't have gill I can just breath under water I have been able to do it since I could swim. I can also hold my own in hand to hand combat, I was swimming along through the town but then I heard my com go off and I swam to the palace and swam in "yes Aquaman" he turned to me and smiled "Y/N ah there you are, have you been enjoying Atlantis" I nod and smile back at him "yes very much it is beautiful here but I can't wait to meet the team" then he smile at me "well Kaldur should be here soon" then at that point we here the zeta tube go off "Aqualad 002" then I turn to the zeta tube only to see a cute boy walk through and I blush and turn my head the other way.

"Kaldur, good to have you here, I would like you to meet your new teammate" I walk over to them "i'm Y/N" then he smiles at me and hold out his hand so I shake it "nice to meet you Y/N and I look forward to being your teammate" I smirk "same here" then I see out of the corner of my eye Aquaman look between the two of us and then smirk so I look down blushing and then walk to the zeta tube and I see Kaldur slightly blushing after he was finished talking to Aquaman about something so I smirked.

"what he talk to you about" then he looks at me and nervously smiled at me "nothing" so I giggle and we both walk through the Zeta tube "Aqualad 002, S/H/N 008". Once I get there I see what must be the team walk in the room, I smile and wave at them "nice to meet all of you and i'm looking forward to working with all of you" then I feel a gust of wind and I then feel someone on my shoulder so I look over "can't wait to work with you too, closely" then I roll my eyes so I swipe kick him and he falls to the ground so i giggle and look down at him.

"Sorry I don't fall for players like you" then he pouts and I hear someone laughing and I look over to see Robin on the floor laughing like crazy and Artemis also in a fit of laughter with Megan just smiling and giggling so I smirk and I feel Artemis next to me with Rob done with the laughter but still chuckling "I will love becoming friends with any girl who ignores the speedster" so I smile at her,

"were going to be awesome friends if you have nice comebacks and pranks like that" I smirk at him so I chuckle and help the poor kid off the ground and then I feel everyone start to walk out saying they want to give me the tour of the cave as soon as they leave Kaldur comes up to me "looks like you're going to fit in nicely" I smile at him and then we just continue to stare into each other's eyes until I break the intense gaze and walk around him and to where all the others are.

Time Skip

I was training with Artemis while Megan was at the sidelines watching us and the boys were next to her while were were so focused we didn't even realize that the boys were having their own little private conversation on the side but what they didn't know was that Megan was listing to the whole thing.

Kaldur's P.O.V

We were watching Y/N and Artemis train but Wally was just drooling over Y/N so I felt a little jealous and I think Robin noticed because he was smirking at me "so you and Y/N huh I had a feeling you liked her" so I keep a straight face then Wally turns to me also with a frown "aww I really wanted to date" then he turns back to her "her" then Rob chuckles but then turns back to me "just ask her out i'm pretty sure she likes you back" I keep looking at her "how" he then smirks and leans on my shoulder and looks at her so I look at him with a confused look and then turn to her and she was smiling at me and she waved but then went back to sparring with Artemis.

Y/N's P.O.V ( Time Skip )

I was walking down the hall of the cave until I got to Kaldur's room he asked me to meet him here around this time so here I am so I knock on his door and it opened immediately and I jump a still smile, he looks sorta nervous so I raise an eyebrow but then he moves aside so I walk in and just stand there in the middle looking around his room "nice room Kaldur" he then turns to me "thanks, but I asked you to come here so I can ask you something very important"" so I look at him and step closer to him "what is it Kaldur, you know you can ask me anything" he nods "would um would you like to go out with me on a date" so my eyes widen and I jump on him and hug him and he catched me and chuckled.

"so i'll take that as a yes: I then pull away from the hug and look at him like he's crazy "of course" she he smiles and then leans forward so I close my eyes and leans in too. But when he didn't kiss me I open my eyes again "what wrong "do I have your permission to kiss you: I try to hold in my giggles "Kaldur you don't need permission when you just asked me out" so I pull him into a kiss and he smiled and put his hands on my waist and I rested mine around his neck until we hear the door open we both pull away to see a smirking Robin and a frowning Wally so I roll my eyes a Wally and shake my head, I look over a Rob and smirk at him also so he give me a thumbs up and then drags Wally out of the room so I turn back to a blushing Kaldur and smile and go up to him and put my lips back on his.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you enjoyed my first Aqualad one shot, well that's it for now Stay Whelmed and Crash the mode.