Impulse (Bart Allen)

Now it's time to crash the mode for real

I was on my way to my best friends house to be honest I love spending time with him but lately I have noticed that deep down I like him I just don't want to tell him yet because i'm scared he might not reciprocate the feeling I have so I get to his door and knock and Wally opened the door and smiled at me "hey Y/N" "hey Wally is bart home" as I smile right back at him "yeah just go up to his room".

As I go up to his room and I knock he opens it with his bright smile on his face also with his bright green eyes of his which make me blush "hey Bart" then he pull me in and sits me down "are you ok" I look up at him confused "what do u mean of course i'm fine" "it's just the last few weeks you have been acting differently around me and I just wanted to know if I did something" I then shake my head "no no no you didn't do anything wrong". He then start to look at me weirdly "are u sure" "yes of course bart i'm fine and you did nothing wrong"

Time Skip

So now I have been at barts for two hours and i'm starting to get tired but I wanted to stay so "do you wanna watch a movie before I have to go home". Bart smiles like he always does "sure what movie though" I shrug as he just gets up and start to search through all the movies he had till we look through all of them so he grabs his remote and put on Netflix and puts on criminal minds then we both fall back on his bed.

I start to blush at how close we were to each other so I turn my head the other way then he notices something is up so he sits up "ok what is up with you" "nothing-" "and don't say nothing because now I know it's something you're acting all weird so what did I do wrong Y/N" then I start to think to myself maybe I should tell him but what if he won't like me back and he doesn't want to be friends with me. I take a deep breath in and out "Bart listen..." "what is it Y/N you can tell me anything you know that" as I cup her cheek and look into her eyes.

"Listing Bart I...really really like you ok I just realized it a couple of weeks ago that I didn't just want to be friends I wanted to be more than that" as I look down as he looks at me in amazement then I feel something warm on my lips my eyes widen but then I start to kiss back eagerly as he pulls me into his lap while wrapping his arms around my waist and then I wrap mine around his neck then we both pull away because we need air.

"I really like ..you ..to Y/N" out of breath as he spoke then he pressed his forehead against mine and my breath hitched "Will you be my girlfriend Y/N" I looked at him shocked "Of course I will, like you even have to ask" he smiled again. After that day me and Bart were not just friends we became a couple and I could not be happier to have Bart Allen as my boyfriend.

Well the mode has been crashed stay whelmed ( yes I love mostly all these catch phrases from Young Justice).