05

"Together all the time? Eh, pati sa pag ligo magsasama pa rin tayo?"

I just shrugged my head and laughed because of Dreck. Of course I understand that it was only a sarcasm. But Jeyo suddenly became a teacher, he never figured out that it was only a sarcasm.

"No! What I mean is... yes, magsasama tayo, at all times. But I didn't mention na pati sa privacy-"

"Alam ko, ingay mo masyado." Dreck rolled his eye, Jeyo just pouted.

Yohan shook his head. "Sabay kaya tayong mag-luch mamaya?"

"Yes! Yes! Sa cafeteria!" As always, Jeyo seemed excited.

Our adviser came, we introduced out selves in front first. When it was time for Clyde to introduce himself, he was humiliated. All of our classmates whispered something bad to him.

"Shut it!" Yohan scolded our classmates. All of them suddenly went quiet. Maraming napapasunod si Yohan, huh? Bakit kaya? "Seriously, kids? Is that what you all are? Humiliating our own classmate?"

"All of you, shut your mouth and listen to Mr. Fuente." Our adviser said. "You are not kids anymore."

Clyde smirked and walked away. He sat down beside Yohan and even thank him.

"Oh, that was nothing." Yohan said.

As Yohan introduced himself in front my eyes suddenly became wide, knowing that he was the son of the owner of this school. Just how lucky am I today, I became a friend with the son of the owner of this school.

"Wow, I didn't know you are the heir of the biggest company in the Philippines." Jeyo whispered, and was also surprised.

"Oh no, hindi ako 'yon. May kuya is the rightful heir, not me," he laughed.

When lunch time came, as what they said earlier, sabay kaming kumain. We chose a good for four table. We talked about some things, and also about our dreams.

"I wanted to become a doctor someday!" Jeyo said. "Kayo?"

Clyde stopped on eating. "Architect. Iyon ang gusto ko."

"Wow, guess may magde-design na sa future houses natin." Yohan chuckled. Napailing at napatawa na lang din si Clyde. "Ako... I wanted to become a model, really. But I am not a woman, so I guess they'll just take me for a men's shoot. No, no, I'm not doing that." Yohan shrugged.

"No! May mga gay model din naman kaya!" Jeyo commented. "Being a model really suits you."

"Agree," I said.

"Oh thank you, guys." Yohan smiled. "If they'll take me for a boxer's shoot, I will quit for sure." Yohan laughed.

"No! Just don't accept their offer," sabi ni Jeyo. "You can insist your manager naman kung ayaw mo."

Tumango si Yohan and agreed with Jeyo. He turned his eyes on me. "What about you, Zior?"

"Me? Uh, I want to become a psychiatrist. I wanna study psychology to understand people..." And also to understand the person I living with. He is a d*mn psych*path.

"Wow, baka mahulog ka lang sa dark psychology, ah. Mahirap na, baka maging manipulator ka." Clyde joked.

I just shrugged my head. Of course I will never do that. Hindi ako si Kaiden, but if I were him, maybe matagal na rin akong nahulog sa dark psychology, to manipulate others.

But okay... I'll study dark psychology, only to use it as my defense. Just incase someone will manipulate me.

I tuned my head on the other side when I noticed someone familiar. My eyes widened, at the same time I smiled when I saw Raike on the other table.