22

"Congratulations, love!"

As excited as a rabbit, I quickly jumped off to hug Kaiden. Today was his graduation day. Sa susunod na araw pa ang amin.

Our parents were here now. But I guess they did not care when I just hugged Kaiden. They were just smiling on the other side while I gave them a thumbs up.

"I love you," he told me. He even kissed the side of my head! Buti hindi nila 'yon nakita.

"Hey, nanonood sila..." Nahihiyang sabi ko.

"Oh, sorry," he chuckled.

Umiling na lang ako at lumapit na rin sina Tita kay Kaiden and hugged him. Ganoon din si Mama while Papa just gave him a pat on his shoulders.

"You both became closer now, huh?" Tita Faye chuckled.

"Uh, yes, Tita." I told Tita.

"Keep it up, I wanna see you both so happy like that. Kaiden also change. And although he treats you badly last time, you both brought the old friendship you had back to life." She gave me a small smile.

"Yeah, uh... we kinda missed the moments we had since we were just a kids, that time na best friends pa kami. Hindi ba, Kai?" Baling ko sa kanya.

I didn't know he was listening too! Smirking, he nodded at me and went on me para umakbay. I just let him do that thing since hindi naman ata iyon big deal para sa mga magulang namin.

"Glad you finally changed, baby." Tita Faye smiles at his son. "That's right, you should never hate gays."

"Of course, Mom." Kaiden told his Mom. Lumapit naman siya sa akin ng k'unti. "I also am a bi now." He whispered to me. I rolled my eyes at him and just laughed.

We went on a resort they told us where we are staying. It was miles away from home, it took us 8 hours to arrive on here. Si Kaiden kahit may sasakyan sila, dito pa rin sumakay kay Papa dahil gusto niya akong makatabi.

Zyra, on the other hand, nakakandong kay Kaiden habang natutulog. Even though she's already old now, nagpapa-baby pa rin siya. I love my sister anyway.

But deep inside me, parang gusto kong ako 'yong nakakandong kay Kaiden! Pero delikado, baka mahalataan kami.

"Love?" I called him. Nasa dalampasigan siya nakaupo. It wad already midnight now, and ngayon lang din ako nagising. Lumapit ako sa kanya and sat down on the sand too.

He wrapped his arms around me as I rested my head on his chest. "Hi, baby."

"Aren't you tired?" I asked.

"Kakagising ko nga lang. I didn't wake you up since you were really asleep. It was so unexpected that you came here, I thought mamayang umaga ka pa magigising." He told me.

We were so glad that we shared a room together. Hinayaan nila kami since they really thought we were friends. They were wrong all along.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" He told me, looking above the moon, chuckling. "Now I know the meaning. I should've known the meaning of it years ago, you told me that words, right? Noong nasa mountain tayo?"

"Yeah," I nodded, glad he still remembered about my confession towards him since then. "Though, I was glad you didn't know the meaning of it back then. Baka itapon mo ako roon, eh." Umiling ako.

"Yeah... I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do that time. I was shocked." He told me. "And you know that I was homophobic... And I am very sorry-"

I stopped him on saying sorry when I kissed his lips. It became deep. He moved his lips and gave me a sign so that he could get his tongue inside me.