08

"I'll just call a room service if you are hungry, okay?"

I was staring at the ceiling the whole time when Mom entered our room and told us her words. I just gave her a nod and a simple smile... I wasn't that hungry, actually.

Kaiden, well... he went on the balcony para raw magpahangin with a cigarette. I don't know if her Mom knows that he smoked, for sure kung alam lang nila ay papatigilin na talaga nila si Kaiden.

After the drama earlier, we started to ignore each other. But how? We are in the same room! I guess this time will be a practice for us to ignore each other although we lived in the same unit. Okay, practice nga lang 'to.

"Sige, Ma." I answered.

"Tulala na tulala ka, ah. Is there any problem, 'nak?" She asked, worried right now.

I quickly shook my head and denied. "No, Ma, wala naman."

"Sige, ah," she said. "Nasa'n pala si Kaiden?"

I bit my lower lip and answered. "Nasa balcony po, nagpapahangin." I told her. Of course, I don't wanna tell her that Kaiden smoked. Baka isumbong ni Mama si Kaiden kay Tita Faye. Ako na naman ang pag-iinitan no'n.

"Sige anak, ah. Aalis na ako," she told me before giving me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled when she did that, how I love my mother. "I love you always. I am so proud of you." she said.

"Thanks, Ma. Love you rin po."

"Sige, just call me if you need something, okay?" I nodded at her.

When she left, I let out a heavy sigh and headed directly at the bathroom. I stared at my face for a moment in the mirror, gladly Mom didn't noticed my eyes. It was actually so visible right now.

I took a bath and changed my outfit into a more comfortable one. Our food arrived when I went out and Kaiden was the one who took it.

When he look back to me, I quickly looked away. Geez! That was so close, I don't want him to caught me staring at him. We just made a deal.

It was so awkward when we started to eat our food. I really can't focus on what I eat now. Hindi ko masabi na masarap ba siya, or ano dahil sa nadidistract talaga ako.

We were just so silent the whole time. No one talks, no one wanted to talk. Oh... I wanna escape this awkwardness between us. Think, Zior! Think!

"I'm going to watch TV," I told him when I finally found the idea to escape.

He nodded. "Okay."

I brought my plate with me at naupo na sa may sofa and watched TV. I searched for a new BL series since I really love watching BL. 'Yon nga lang ang problema ay sa unit hindi ako makakanood, baka kasi magalit si Kaiden.

I know I'm just 13 but I'm used with mature content series, movie, and books. I'm not that person with small minds naman. Kaunting kiss scene titili na agad, minsan nagyu-yucks pa. Napailing na lang ako sa mga gawain ng iba. Buti hindi ako ganoon.

I watched Kaiden wearing nothing on top and went on a refrigerator and get a wine. I quickly looked away as soon as he turned his eyes on me again.

"You wanna drink?" he asked.

I bit my lower lip and shrugged my head, not looking at him. "No, thank you."

"Okay," he said and walked away.

See? Our talks was just too casual this time, just like the other months. But why am I feeling so guilty? Was it because of the pain I let out in front of him? No, Zior... you shouldn't feel guilty. It wasn't your fault.