EPILOGUE

"I heard you're going to Spain."

I turned my head on Sun who just arrived inside my mansion. He came here to visit me, he said that, because he heard the news that I am leaving the country.

"Yes," I answered while offering him a drink, he quickly shook his head and didn't accept the glass.

"Kailan ka ba uuwi?" he asked. "I'm alone here, wala akong ibang kaibigan, ikaw lang at si Erel." he pouted.

"Come on, you can still have fun with her." I told him. "You can go to a bar or whatever the hell you want to go."

"I can go there naman, 'di ba? I mean, come on, I have money." he smirked.

"You can go here anytime you want. Just... just don't bring your friends in here except for Erel." I reminded him. I just did not want his friends to go in here. They looked to terrible. I didn't know why Sun picked a friends like them.

"Yes, sir!"

I was going to Spain dahil may kailangan akong mga gagawin doon. Like handling business and many more. And I just knew that Tita Faith and Tito Austran is there... so maybe nandoon din siya.

I just hoped that I would see him again, even if he'll push me away, makita ko lang siya ay sapat na.

I arrived at Spain after an hour of flight. I've handled business here in Spain. I remembered Tito and Tita in a middle of working. I was thinking if I should visit them.

"K-Kaiden?" Tita was stunned to see me, ganoon na rin si Tito.

I smiled genuinely. "Hello, Tita."

Then she suddenly hugged me, and that made my heart melt. I apologized for everything I did to them... and to his precious son. And they forgave me.

"Don't think of that for now, napatawad ka na namin matagal na. 'Tsaka, Zior is doing okay now." she said.

But would he accept my sorry? "Where is he right now?" I asked them.

"Sakto. He'll come here any sooner now." Tito smiled. My heart beats so fast. I could feel my excitement of seeing him again.

And he arrived. Parang sasabog na ako anytime now habang nakita ko na siya. He looked so happy and healthy. He grew taller than before... but not really taller.

What surprised me is that he is with a little kid. I stared at the little kid for a while, and to my shock, he looked a lot like me.

"He is cute." I interrupted their talk. He was shocked when he saw me, I smirked at him but his gaze darkened after.

"Come with me, let's talk." he said. I sighed and followed him. I expected for this to happen, actually. "What the hell are you doing here?" 

I chuckled, teasing him. "Aren't you happy to see me again?"

He is mad at me, like totally. Sino ba naman ang hindi? I was the one who made him like this. It was my fault at first. But I was just happy that I saw him again.

"Who is that kid with you?" I asked. Hindi ko na napigilan pa. I was so curious. He looked exactly just like me. Is he my son?

"He is my son," sabi niya. From that moment own, my face lit up. Would he say that he's mine? "But don't worry, he isn't yours anyway." And his words broke me. Itatago pa talaga niya sa 'kin?

"B-bakit kamukha ko siya?" I asked again, hoping he'd be honest this time. It was obvious that he is mine.

"Baka nasira na 'yang mata mo, pa check-up mo 'yan sa doctor." He said in full of sarcasm. Papaalis na sana siya but I held his wrist.