* In your Eyes *

When Earth slowly felt his senses come back... he had no idea where he was. Everything was blurry at first, and trying to focus on anything at all made his head throb in pain. So he closed his eyes again, trying to rethink what exactly had happened before this. He focused on the first things that came to his mind, remembering how Mew had taken him and Gulf to the long-term care facility, how Mew had brought Mix out. The flower wrath... all of that was still clear. But what exactly had happened after?

He decided to ignore it for now, the throbbing pain increasing exponentially the more he attempted to form thoughts, tried to figure out the situation. He had seen Mix smile, that he was 100 percent sure of. He remembered his heart painfully squeezing... and then...?

Unsure how much time was passing, Earth just stayed in the bed he was in, focusing his attention on breathing and resting his body, that felt as if it had been run over my a car. His eyes were still stinging, his chest still felt a little tight... and even though he had just woken up, his body was full of exhaustion, that he knew. Another panic attack, he guesses, used to the symptoms and the feelings in his body after one of those, though they had happened less regularly. Back when Earth had met Gulf... those years ago... he was used to them. Usually after one of his nightmares he would wake up and have one, or when he was beating up himself about not being at Mix' side, not being there to hold him and love him. He knew... it wasn't his fault, a part deep inside himself knew that... or better Gulf had thrown those words so often at him that he had memorised them,

"You didn't kidnap him, you didn't choose to leave. Your mom drugged you and sent you away, and those bastards? They would have found any way to take Mix, even if you would have walked him to his own room. It's not your fault Earth."

Earth could hear some movement in  the room, noises... that he couldn't quite define. They weren't that far away from his bed, maybe a couple steps... but he felt terrified to open his eyes and have a look. Sure, Gulf would have made sure he is somewhere safe, that no one can do anything to him - but something just...

"I'll be back in a moment, I'm just gonna get some water outside, " he heard Mew whisper in a little distance, close where the noises had come from.

When he heard steps and a door closing he let out a breath he didn't remember holding, his body relaxing.  His eyes opened slowly, finally able to see clearly again and he pushed himself up in a sitting position. His body surely did feel like shit, numbness and exhaustion all over, but at least he was awake again. His glance wandered, but came to an abrupt halt at the person sitting just a meter or two away, eyes currently closed.

Even now... the only description that was somehow befitting of the other... was breathtaking. He was much thinner than Earth could see from the distance, looked much younger than he was. His skin much paler than he had remembered it, but then again - Mix had always been someone to love the outdoors, to get a natural tan because of all the exposure. Having been inside almost the whole time for years... made his skin appear almost as bright as snow. 

Earth was about to study Mix some more when he suddenly recognised the younger opening his eyes, the two men exchanging a glance. It felt different then before, he now remembered... he had felt so many things... but looking into Mix' eyes right now gave him a weird feeling of calmness, as if staring at the wide sea, no waves in proximity. As far as he could tell, and Earth didn't really trust his observation skills, Mix seemed calm as well, breathing evenly. He looked down to something, the older following his eyes... to the flower wrath that was now extended into his direction, before their eyes met again.

"Do..., " Earth's voice was a little hoarse and wavered, the first thing he would be saying to Mix in such a long time, "... do you... ah... want me to put it on your head again?"