THREE

YAY, UPDATE :)

It's been two months since Marcel moved to Greenville and a few things have changed. Well, Chris broke up with Margaret a few days after our little fight and even though he has been flirting with a ton of girls he didn't have a girlfriend since then which is really surprising to be honest. What's wrong with him?

Everyone stopped teasing Marcel because he's no longer the new kid and that makes me so happy. We're actually really close and he has become my best friend through the past months.

I heard a knock at the door. I ran and opened it revealing the green eyed boy. "Hey Ash!" "Finally Marcy! Did you bring the movie?" "Of course I did." he said smirking and handed me 'Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone', our favourite movie. He sat on the couch and I put it on before walking towards him, laying on the couch and resting my head on his lap. He was so into the movie but I, instead, rather watch him than the TV.

He was so handsome...

"Can I take off your glasses?" I said suddenly causing his gaze to leave the TV screen and fall on me. "What? Why?" he asked confused. "Im just curious I guess", I replied shrugging. "Okay, but promise me you won't be scared by the sight.", he said chuckling a little. "C'mon Marcy, don't be stupid!", I said and took them off. "Well? What do you think?" "I think it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." "Yeah, right.", he said quickly grabbing his glasses and putting them on before staring at the screen again. His face was slightly red and it made me giggle.

He was so cute!

I wasn't joking though when I said that his face was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my whole life. His eyes were the first thing I would like to see every morning and the last every night...

Okay, did I just say that? He's my friend. Nothing more. I cant say that about a friend, right?

Sorry this chapter is shit and small but I promise the next one will be bigger :)