Fourteen

The week passed slowly and Saturday is finally here.

I opened the door.
"Hey, Ash."
"Hey Hazel."

We sat on my bed chatting.
"Sooo.. How is the project going?"
"We finished it and im turning it in on Monday. I didn't have much of a problem with Margaret except a little fighting. How about you?" I asked her and she sighed.
"I did it all almost on my own! Chris was always sitting around asking questions about you and shit while I did all the work. Gurl, I tell you he's crazy about you."

"Well he won't be for long. It's Chris we're talking about. The biggest fuckboy in history.", I said rolling my eyes. "It's Marcel im worried about though.."
"Marcel? What about him?"
"Yeah. The new girl is practically undressing him with her eyes.. If not in real life..", I said sighing.

"Natalie? What the heck?"
"I know right. We haven't got out for a week because of her and I really miss him Hazel. But he won't get away with that! I'll teach him to behave tonight. We're still going at that club, right?"
"Tonight? Yeah, definitely. What do you mean you'll teach him to behave? What are you going to do?"
"Well, I have something on mind.."

I got out of the shower. We were going out tonight and I was going to torture him like he was torturing me for the past week.
I wore a hot, little black dress, did my hair and my makeup and called Hazel.

A few minutes the doorbell rang and I rushed to open the door.
"Hey Ashl- Wow!", she said looking at me, her eyes wide.
"What do you think?", I said smirking.
"You look really hot!"
"Well, thank you. You are pretty too babe."

We entered the club. It was full by now but we managed to find the boys.
"Hey Ni!"
"Hey babe."
"Wow Ash!", Marcel said looking at me smirking.
He was hot tonight but I tried not to run in his arms and take his clothes off in front of all these people. I sat opposite of him on a couch and tried to avoid his look.

We drank the one drink after the other looking at each other and I was quite dizzy but not dizzy enough to give up on my plan.

A good looking man with bright blue eyes was staring at me, a few meters away from where I was.

I smiled and winked at him a few times. Marcel saw what was going on and rubbed his leg against mine to make me turn my attention back to him.

I smirked at him, bit my bottom lip and left a small, light almost non audible moan only for him to hear.

I wanted to make him crazy and I could tell it was working. He was looking at me with lustful eyes while drinking his vodka. But he was not crazy enough.
I got up and headed to the blue eyed man.

"Hi, im Ashley.", I said smiling at him.
"Hey Ashley, Im Jeremy.", he smiled back. "Well, wanna dance?"
Before I could answer I heard a voice behind me.
"Can I borrow her?", Marcel said looking at the man. He didn't wait for an answer of course.

We were dancing to the beat when he grabbed my waist bringing me even closer and lightly biting my ear. I could already feel his turn on pressing against my thigh.
"I want you Ashley.", he whispered.
I grabbed his face kissing him. His tongue roamed my mouth and he was getting even more turned on.

I broke the kiss looking at him.
Not so easily this time Styles.
I walked away looking for Jeremy.

"What about that dance?", I said when I found him.
"But, I- I thought that..", he said confused.
"Shut up and dance with me!", I cut him off grabbing his hand.

We were dancing pretty close to each other and his hands were roaming my body. He reached my thighs squeezing them lightly.
I felt a hand grabbing my waist and I turned around to see a furious Marcel.

Seems like the first part of the plan worked. Good.

"We're leaving. NOW!"
"What about Hazel and Niall?", I said trying to look innocent.
"Ashley!", he said angrily and I decided to follow him without saying another word.

We entered his car, not talking.
"Take me home."
"No, you're coming with me."
"Take me home!", I said looking at him.
"Why are you doing this to me today?"
"Take me home and maybe I'll tell you."
"Okay, okay. I'll fucking take you home."

We entered my house and I headed to my room, Marcel following behind.
"Im waiting for some explanations here!", he said and I turned to face him as we entered my room.
"Oh, so you're waiting for explanations now, right?", I said sarcastically.
"Well, yes?!?", he said rolling his eyes. "You wear this dress, get me extremely turned on and then you leave me for another guy? Why?"
"Well, I'll tell you why!", I shouted angrily at him. "You've been avoiding me for a week, you prefer to be with that Natalie slut than spending time with me and don't tell me it was because of that fucking project because I had the same work to do but I had free time for you even though you were not here! Do you expect everything to be okay?"

I saw him biting his lip looking at me with lust.
"Oh the things you do to me when you are angry.."

He hungrily pressed his lips against mine and threw me on bed getting on top of me.
He literally ripped off my dress and his hands were roaming my body, touching me everywhere.

"Wait a minute!", I said getting up.
"What now Ash?", he whined, fed up with my behavior.
"Wait there!", I said and he sighed running his hands through his hair.
I took something from my closet and ran to the bathroom.

The first part of the plan worked. Now it's time for the second.