Eight

Christmas Eve is in three days and I haven't decided what Marcel's gift should be. Im really running out of time.

Today is the day I meet Marcel's cousin. I put on a pair of jeans, a black sweater, my black Vans and a black beanie. I did my makeup and went over Hazel's house. When she got ready we headed to the town's square to meet the boys.

I saw Marcel and a boy sitting on a bench.
"You're finally here!", said the curly haired boy getting up from the bench. "How are you babe?", he said pecking my lips.
"Fine.", I said smiling.
"Well girls, this is my cousin Niall. Niall this one is Ashley and this one is Hazel."
"Nice to meet you.", said the other boy getting up.
"Nice to meet you too."

He was nothing like Marcel. He had blue eyes and blonde hair. He was wearing a pair of jeans, a black sweater and white Jordans.
"Can we please go somewhere? Im freezing!", said my boy hugging himself.
"How about there?", I said pointing at the little cafe.
"Anywhere warm!", he said already heading there.

"Hello.", said a waiter. "Can I help you?"
"I'd like a cup of chocolate please.", I said smiling.
"Make them two", said Marcel.
"Make them three.", said Hazel.
"Well, I'd like a waffle with chocolate and frosting.", said Niall and the waiter nodded and walked away saying thank you.
"But Niall", said Marcel looking surprised, "we just had lunch."
"Marcel, Marcel, Marcel... Don't you get it? Food is never enough."
"And these are the wise words of the month.", said Marcel sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Sooo... You're Ashley, right?", said Niall looking at me. "Marcel talks about you all the time, about the first time you met, about how beautiful you are and that each day that passes he loves you even more."
"Niall!", said Marcel, his eyes wide and his cheeks bright red.
"It's okay sweetheart!", I said taking his hand in mine. "All these things are really beautiful."
"I love you Ashley. You are the most beautiful thing that could ever happen to me."
"Awwww, thats so romantic!", Hazel said. "I wish I had a boyfriend like that."
"Don't worry princess. You'll definitely find someone.", Niall said stroking her back.