Nineteen

Hello, hello guys :) I love you and you're perfect just the way you are :) Embrace and love your self.

It's my first day at college.

I dressed up, picked my sketchpad and drawings and headed outside.

Liam offered to give me a ride and I happily accepted. I didn't know Paris that well after all.

"So, here we are.", he said stopping the car in front of a big building.

I glanced out of the window before thanking him and getting out.

"I'll pick you up later. Just gimme a call when the lesson is over.", he said and I nodded.

"Okay, thanks."

I took a look around.

It's so beautiful!

There was a huge rose garden around the college and I fell in love with it.

I walked in a classroom where I found big desks and I guessed that we were going to work there.

On each desk you could find everything you'd need to design and create clothes.

There were two chairs per desk and names were written on them.

I found the chair with my name on it and I sat down.

There was a curly haired girl sitting right next to me and she smiled as soon as she saw me.

I smiled back.
"Hi."

"Hello."

"Im Ashley."

"Nice to meet you Ashley. Im Danielle.", the girl said shaking my hand.

"Is this your first year?", I asked and she nodded.

"How about you?"

"Same."

"Are you from here?"

"No, im from Greenville, England. You?"

"Im actually from London but my family moved here a few years ago so I kind of grew up in Paris."

"Oh, I see."

Today's lesson was kind of chilling.

We learn the basics on how to draw a proper cloth design but nothing professional yet.

Danielle's sketches were great.

She's so talented!

I think we'll get along really well.

As soon as lesson was over we got outside at the big rose garden.

"Do you know Paris enough to roam around on your own or are you just gonna get a taxi?",she asked me and I smiled.

"Don't worry, someone's gonna pick me up."

"I can wait with you if you like."

"Okay, cool.", I smiled and we sat down at a bench.

I picked up my phone and dialed Liam's number.

"Hi. Lesson's over. Are you still picking me up? Okay, see ya."

Danielle and I talked a little about our impressions of this place and about 5 minutes later I saw Liam's car stop in front of the garden.

"Uh, Liam's here.", I said getting up.

"You know Liam?", she asked, her eyes wide with surprise.

Well I didn't expect that kind of reaction.