Nine

It's Christmas Eve.
The doorbell rang and my mum opened the door. I saw a tall figure walking into the living room.
"Marcel, finally!", I said rolling my eyes and sighing.
"Hello to you too, baby.", he said smiling and gave me a kiss.
"Ashley baby, someone left that for you. I found it outside.", my mum said handing me a package and walking way. I sat next to Marcel feeling a little confused. I opened the box to find a teddy bear and a piece of paper. I read the note out loud so that Marcel could hear too.
"You may not want me after all I did but I still love you Ashley. -C"

C? Chris? Again? What does he know about love anyway?

I turned to Marcel. He looked really angry angry.
"He's sending teddy bears now?", he said and I could feel he was furious. "That jerk really needs to know that you're mine!"
"Marcel, you don't need to be jealous. I love you and only you.", I said hugging him.
"I know baby girl, I know. The thing is that he needs to know too.", he said hugging me back.
"Okay, now open your gift!"
"You go first.", he said and gave me a box. I opened it and saw a cute sweater, 'Merry Christmas ya filthy animal' written on it.
"Well?"
"I love it baby! Thank you!", I said giving him a hug. "Your turn."
He opened the gift full of curiosity.
"Oh my god Ash! Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows! The last book of the collection! I love you so much!" He was so excited and smiled like a little child. So cute.
"I knew it was the only one missing from your bookcase so.."
"Thank you baby!"
"Oh, I forgot to tell you about New Years Eve! Hazel's parents are visiting her grandmother that day and she convinced them to stay here. So, we'll go to the party at the square around 9 o'clock and later on we'll go over Hazel's place. You okay with that?", I said looking at him.
"Yeah, sure." he nodded quickly before checking his clock. "Look, uhm, I gotta go now. My family is waiting for me so we can have lunch. I'll see ya later, okay?"
"Okay."

I opened the door and saw some kids wearing Santa-like hats and holding triangles.
"Well, well.. What do we have here? How are you little guy?", he said stroking a kid's head.
"Fine sir. Merry Christmas!"
"Do you know how to sing? And look what I have for you..", he said taking some candy out of his pockets.
The kids were singing the carols and he was singing with them smiling widely. He was so cute that I just wanted to grab him and kiss him!

Once they were done he gave them what he promised.
"And this one", he said holding a big bar of chocolate, "is for my girl." He gave it to me and kissed me whispering 'The most beautiful girl in the world' against my lips before smiling widely.
"Ewww", said all the kids together and covered their eyes making me giggle.
"See ya Ash."
"See ya babe.", I said and entered the house closing the door behind me.

Seeing how cute and close he was with the little kids gave me a feeling that I've never felt before. I imagined how it would be having our own family with little Styles babies running around. A smile popped on my face.
"Are you okay Ashley?", mum said confused because I probably looked like a total weirdo smiling at myself against the door.
"Never been better mum. Im happy."

I really like this chapter idk