Fifteen

Sorry for the late update but I've become obsessed with an anime sooo... Im sorry :) x.

I wore a pair of 'Victoria Secret' lingerie and walked back to my room.

Marcel's eyes widened.

"Ashley?"
"You like them? I bought them for you." I said trying to be seductive as I climbed on top of him.
"Of course I do.", he smirked and pulled me closer kissing me.

He deepened the kiss and I found the chance to tie him up to my bed.

He opened his eyes surprised and broke the kiss.

"What the fuck?", he said trying to break free. "This is not fair Ash!"

"Well, consider it as part of your punishment.", I said and I got up.

I took of my bra and he froze on his place staring at my chest in awe.

This isn't the first time to see it so I don't understand why he is so excited about it.

He moved once again.
"Aw, what's wrong?? You can't touch me?", I said taking the most innocent look possible.

"Untie me now!", he said looking at me angrily.

"What?", I said pretending that I didn't hear him.

"Please Ashley, please, untie me..", he said almost begging.

"Hmm.. Lets see.", I said and I got so close to him than my chest was pressed against his naked torso.

He closed his eyes and threw his head back.
"I want you Ash.. Untie me."

"Hmm..", I said pretending to think.
"No."

I sucked on his neck leaving my marks.
"Please!" he said.
"That's right. You should beg."

I rolled his boxers down his legs and took his member in my hands. I pumped him up and down a few times and his groans sounded like music to my ears.

Suddenly I took my hands off of him and he opened his eyes, looking at me confused. I took off my underwear and slid one finger down my core playing with myself and moaning loudly.

"Please Ashley, don't do this to me! Untie me baby, please!", he said, his voice heavy.

I got up to be on the same face level with him.
"Well, after all that you did to me, I should leave you right here and leave.", I said.

"Please baby no, don't do that!", he said terrified. "Im sorry, im so sorry!"

I smiled to myself. 'Im sorry'. Good.

"Okay, okay..", I said and got up looking for condom. I found one, rolled it on his member and unlocked the handcuffs.

"I wont break that easily next time!", I warned him.

As soon as he was free, he stormed on me like a wild animal pinning me on the bed.

"No one is going to save you now.", he smirked and without second thought he entered me.

He was moving with great speed and he was rougher than the other times. I liked it though.

"You like to hear me beg Ashley?"
"Y-yes..", I managed to say in between moans.

"Wrong answer!", he said and sped up.
"You like it when I fuck you like the little slut you are?"
"Yes I do.."
"How much?"
"A lot.", I said and he groaned loudly.

"Fuck Ashley. Im close.."
"Me too baby.. Keep touching me there.", I said as he was touching my g-spot.

We came and Marcel pulled us down the covers.

"I promise to stay away from Natalie if you promise that you'll be mine forever.", I heard his voice.

"I promise baby.", I said.
"I love you Ashley."
"I love you too Marcel."

I was almost asleep when his voice ringed on my ears again.
"Ashley?"
"What?"
"Where are your parents?"

I looked at him, his face full of worry and fear, and I almost laughed at him.
"Don't worry.", I said. "They wont be home till tomorrow noon."
"Oh, okay.", he said and I could finally go to sleep.

We woke up because of his phone.
"Who could it be?", said Marcel rubbing his eyes with the back of his huge palms.

"Hello?", he said with his raspy, morning voice.
"Hi cousin!", said Niall from the other end.

"Hello to you too Ni. Why are you calling me this early in the morning?"
"I had to check if you are okay. You didn't come home last night, you know."
"Oh right... Everything is okay. I slept at Ashley's."
"Oh, I should hang up then! You must be exhausted!", said the blonde haired boy jokingly.
"Fuck off Niall!", Marcel said smiling.
"Okay okay, bye"

He hang up, left his phone on my desk and hugged me.
"Good morning baby."
"Good morning to you too."

I was just finishing my sentence when I heard the door closing from downstairs. I looked at the clock and it was already 2pm.

"My parents!", I said and he looked at me surprised and terrified at the same moment. He quickly got up picking up his clothes that were thrown all over the room.

I got up too, ran to my closet, wore a clean pair of underwear and a casual dress.

When we were both dressed up, we made the bed. I took my underwear and the handcuffs and throw them under my bed.

I made my hair a messy bun and opened the TV so that if anyone walked in, we could say that we're watching a movie.

I heard a knock at the door just in time.

"Mum! When did you come home?"
"Just a few minutes ago. Everything okay with the house?", she said looking at me.
"Yeah, of course.", I said putting on a fake smile. "The movie me and Marcel were watching just finished and we're sitting at my room."
"Oh, Marcel honey, I didn't see you! How are you?"
"Im fine thank you. In fact I was going now."
"You can stay for lunch if you want.", mum said smiling.
"Nah, thank you but maybe another time.", he smiled back. "Goodbye Ashley!", he said kissing my forehead and walking down the stairs.

Omg, that was close!