Five

Friday's here and I decided to wear a long red dress, my black high heels and apply some makeup. I curled my hair slightly and went downstairs when I heard the bell ringing. I opened the door and my jaw dropped. What the hell?
He was wearing a suit, his hair was curly and pulled slightly back, the glasses were gone and his cologne smelt really good. Oh god. "Marcel?" "These are for you.", he said giving me a rose bouquet. "Flowers for a flower like you. You are beautiful." he said nervously. "Thank you! You're so sweet! Shall we go?" He nodded and we headed to school.

I saw Chris. He was drinking while staring at me and I felt weird. Tatiana was next to him but he didn't pay attention to her. The poor girl.
"Do you want to dance?" I said turning to Marcel. "Uh, uhm, I.. I don't know...", he said nervously. "C'monnnn" I pleaded. "Okay... I think..", I grabbed his hand and dragged him among other people dancing. We danced a little before he said "Im gonna bring us drinks." I simply nodded and stayed on the dance floor. I saw a girl approaching him as he tried to move away from the crowd. She was wearing a slutty black dress and tapped his shoulder. He turned around looking at her and she whispered something to his ear making him uncomfortable by the look on his face. She was now touching his hand. I was staring at them and I didn't notice that two hands were on my waist.I turned around shocked to see Chris smirking. "Hey babe. Missed me?" "Chris what do you want?" "You." he said kissing my neck. "Chris stop." "We both know that you want me too." "Chris im in love with someone else... C'mon now. Let go of me." He didn't respond. "How much did you drink?" I asked confused. "Uhm.. A little bit." Marcel saw what was going on and came as fast as he could. "Everything okay here?" he said raising an eyebrow to Chris. "Go away Styles. Why do you care?" "Hey, when it comes to Ashley I do care, okay?", he said looking really annoyed. "You wanna steal my girl, huh? Guess what. That's not gonna happen." he said and hit Marcel hard on the face. He fell down and his nose was bleeding. People gathered around looking at them. "CHRIS CALM DOWN!", I yelled at him. "What's wrong with you? Don't touch him and im not your girl!", I said shooting him a poisonous look. "Let's go Marcel!", I said picking him up.

"Wait here. I'll bring something to clean this up.", I said and walked out of my room. My parents were off town tonight so I invited Marcel to stay over. I couldn't let him go home to his parents with a bleeding nose. "Im sorry about today Marcy...", I said while whipping away the blood from his face. "I ruined your night and im so sorry. I don't know what's wrong with Chris." "Hey Ashley, it's not your fault." he said taking my hand in his. "He likes you obviously and I got mad when I saw him touching you!", he said furious but after realizing what he just said he put his face in his hands embarrassed. "Oh god, im such an idiot!" "Marcy, were you jealous?"I said looking at him with wide eyes. "No! Uhm, okay... Maybe a little bit." His face had changed all shades of red by now and I bet so did mine. "The truth is, I was jealous too Marcel. I saw that girl approaching you at the ball." I said slowly. "Really?" he said surprised. "Yeah. Marcel..", I began "I... I think im in love with you." "Me too.", he said looking at the floor between his feet and I could tell he was feeling uncomfortable. Oh believe me, I did too!
He looked at me with his beautiful emerald eyes and suddenly his lips were on mine giving me the most magical feeling.

The next chapter is probably shitty smut so 'Brace Yourselves' haha :)