Thirteen

The sun has risen and a new day starts. A day I never wanted to come.
I have to go back to the worst place on Earth with all those awful people.

I got out of bed, dressed up and went downstairs to have breakfast with my parents. As soon as I had finished, I goodbyed them and took the way to school.

I walked into the classroom and placed my bag where I usually sat. There were Chris, Margaret and her friends and a new girl, who I saw for the first time.
Hazel and Marcel were not here yet and I started getting bored.
A familiar figure walked through the entrance.
"Hey Hazel, good morning!", I said as she got closer.
"Good morning!", she said shooting a look at the unknown girl. "Who is she? Is she new?"
"I guess she is."

The ring rang and professor Martin entered the classroom, an exhausted Marcel following behind.
"Everybody sit down.", Mr Martin said, his voice strict as usual.
"Sorry im late.", Marcel told me while sitting next to me still trying to catch his breath.
"Were you running?"
"Yeah. Niall held me back and I had to run so I can be here on time.", he explained.
"Styles, stop talking or else I will place you at the front desk!", Mr Martin warned shooting him a look.
"Yes sir."

"So guys, before we start doing anything I'd like to meet you miss Natalie. She's new here and I'd like you to make her feel at home. Am I understood?"
"Yes Mr Martin!", we said all together and he nodded.
"Okay and now, except the essay you'll have to write about your holiday, we'll do something different this week. I'll separate you in groups and every group will work on a different subject. This way you'll learn how to work as a team. And I repeat, the project and the groups are only for this week."
We all looked at each other, some of us confused, some bored and some both.

"Well, the groups will be:
Kate with John
Mary with Daniel
Hazel with Chris.." Hazel shot me a disappointed look and sat next to her new partner.
Marcel was holding my hand staring at the professor, waiting for his name.
"I wanna be with you.", he whispered.
"I wanna be with you too.", I whispered back.
"Marcel", Mr Martin said and I felt Marcel's hand squeeze mine a little, "with Natalie. Help her feel comfortable son."
He leaned and whispered to my ear a quick 'I love you' before sitting next to Natalie looking at me sadly.

Nice, I was left all alone.
"Ashley with Margaret."
Whaaaattt?? Really now? Is he joking or something? He first takes Hazel and Marcel and then puts me in a group with the person I hate the most?

She sat next to me looking grumpy.
Bitch, I should be the one being grumpy here!
"Good and now that we're done you can talk with your partners until lunch break. Just be quiet."
I saw Margaret shooting me a disgusted look before focusing to a wall, sighing obviously annoyed.
"Look Margaret", I said making her turn " if it was up to me I'd do something about the whole situation here. But it's not. I know you don't like me and obviously I don't like you either. We'll just meet a few times this week, do the fucking project, take a good grade for it and when the week is finally over we don't have to talk to each other again. Deal?"
She didn't take much time to answer.
"Deal."

I turned my look from Margaret to Marcel. Him and Natalie were whispering and laughing all the time and I just wanted to punch the fucking bitch right away. It's not that I don't trust Marcel but from the way she was staring at him I understood that this was not going to end well.

The last period was finally over and we got outside. We found Niall already waiting for us.
"Niall!", Hazel said running into his arms.
"Hazel!", he said back laughing.
They are so cute, they actually make me wanna vomit sometimes.
"Hey, Ni. What are you doing here?", Marcel said.
"I didn't know what to do at home and I decided to come visit. And maybe take Hazel for a walk or something.", he said smiling at her.

"Marcel!", I heard a voice shout from behind us.
"Oh, hello Natalie!", he replied smiling to the girl.
Do not smile at her.
"Guys, this is Natalie. Natalie, this is Niall, this one is Hazel and this is Ashley."
"Nice to meet you.", she said.
"You too.", said Niall and Hazel smiled at her but I remained silent.

"Marcel are we gonna meet later?", I said looking at him.
"Sure."
"But Marcel", said Natalie and I turned at her surprised. What does this bitch want?
"What about the project?", she continued.
"Oh yeah right!", he said running a hand through his hair. "Im sorry Ashley, we can't meet today.", he shot me an apologetic look.
You have a whole fucking week for the project fuckers.
"Oh, okay. I understand."

Hazel and Niall went for a walk while me and Marcel took the way home.
"Natalie is a great girl.", he said and I rolled my eyes a little at the sound of her name. "You should really get to know her!"
"Im sure you did.", I said and he looked confused at me.
"A little, yes."
"Okay."
I started walking faster, honestly being furious. They made me so angry I wanted to cry. We were out of my house by now.
"Here we are!", he said. "Kiss?"
"Im not in the mood." I simply replied.
"Uhm, are you okay Ash?"
"Im great!", I said sarcastically.
"Wanna talk about it?"
"No."
"Uhm, okay then... Bye cookie, I love you!"

I entered the house not answering back.

I hate it when they fight :(