Eleven

Hey guys! I know I havent updated for a while but I got exams and I was pretty busy. It's finally weekend and I'll try to post tomorrow too to make it up for you. :)

"Where are we going?", I said looking at him confused.
"I told you, I want some time alone with you.", he simply replied pulling off on a hotel parking.
We entered the building and we checked in. Marcel unlocked the room door and I walked in immediately throwing my uncomfortable high heels somewhere in the room. I laid on the king size bed, lost in thoughts.

"Marcel?"
"What babe?"
"Did Margaret flirt with you?",I said looking at him and he looked back at me.
"Yeah, she tried to."
I felt rage wash over me.
"That bitch!", I said furious and I saw Marcel smiling widely before letting out a small laugh.
"Are you jealous baby girl? Come 'ere.", he said opening his arms and hugged me tight.
"Wait a minute. I'll be back in a moment.", he suddenly said getting up and walking out of the room.

When he came back, he was holding a big plate full of cream-covered strawberries and a jar of liquid chocolate (something like chocolate syrup). He put the jar aside and sat next to me offering me strawberries.

"You have cream here.", he said pointing at my upper lip but when I tried to wipe it off he stopped me.
"No,no, just leave it to me.", he leaned in and put his lips on the spot where the cream was supposed to be. He left the plate on a side table near the bed and got on top of me, kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Oh, I missed you Ash. I wanna kiss every inch of your perfect body.", he said and I couldn't help but blush at how sexy and adorable at the same time that was.
"I missed you too baby..."
I quickly got off my dress and helped him undress himself.
Oh god, I did miss him.

He took off my bra and massaged my boobs with his hands sending goosebumps through my body. He suddenly got up and picked up the jar of chocolate purring some on my stomach.
"What the fuck are you doin-"
"Shhh, baby."
The chocolate ran down my core and Marcel licked it making me moan in pleasure. He inserted one finger playing with my center.
"Oh, god, Marcel.. Oh god, I want you now! Please stop teasing me babe!", I managed to say in between moans.
He quickly took off his boxers and lined himself with my entrance.
"Ready?", he said looking into my eyes.
"More than ever! Just do it!",  I said impatiently.
He started thrusting and our moans filled the room.
Jesus Christ.
It didn't feel like last time. Tonight it was much better and the only thing I felt was pleasure.
"Faster, Marcy... Faster", I said and my nails scratched his beautiful back.
"Oh my god Marcel! I cant hold it anymore babe!" I said as I felt a fire building up inside my stomach.
"Neither can I baby.", he said, his voice heavier than usual. I felt him him cum and I did the same (birth control and shit because I forgot the condom part, sorry.)

"Jesus, Marcy. That was so much better than last time."
"Told ya. Oh and, Happy New Year love."
"Happy New Year baby.", I said as he held me in his strong arms.

Suddenly we heard someone knocking at the door. We looked at each other confused and Marcel got up, wrapped a sheet around his waist and walked to the door. His hair was still a mess. He saw a man, around 60, who had white hair and wore a big pair of glasses.

"Can I help you?", he asked, a puzzled look on his face.
"Actually yes. I would appreciate it if you could be a little quieter! The whole floor is up because of your screams and moans! Some of us want to sleep you know...", he said and shot an angry look at him.
"Oops, im so sorry! It wont happen again, you can go back to sleep.", Marcel said blushing like crazy.
"Yeah, I hope so.", the man replied and shot him a threatening look before slowly walking away.

"Oh my god Marcel! Im so embarrassed!", I said hiding my red face inside my hands.
"Hey, dont be. They're just jealous because they are old and they can't have sex.", he said, a stupid grin on his face.
"Shut up fool!", I said, gently slapping his arm and laughing at him. "Im trying to be dramatic here!"
He just smiled.
"Come here baby.", he said cuddling me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Shitty smut but I really like the end. Haha :)