Twelve

Omg I just saw what happened to Mikey and im so sad. Get well soon my baby :(

When I woke up, Marcel was still sleeping. I got up, carefully so I didn't wake him up and headed to the bathroom. I was having a shower when a hand touched my back. I turned around shocked.
"Shit Marcel! You scared me af!"
"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to." he said laughing as he entered the shower.
He kissed my back, my shoulders and then my neck. I grabbed his face, bringing his lips to mine, his tongue already fighting for dominance. I could hear the little moan-like sounds he was making and I smiled to myself. I pulled back looking into his eyes.

"Marcel, do you love me?"
"More than anything in this world."
"You are the first boy who makes me feel this way. I want you to know that you are my everything and I love you with all my heart."
"I love you too cookie." He kissed my nose smiling.

"We should get going.", I said.
"Ok." He got out of the shower grabbing a towel.
"Oh, we shouldn't forget to drop by Hazel's house on our way home. I forgot my phone there and mum will probably be looking for me."
"Okay, dress up and we'll go."

Marcel parked the car and we headed towards the door.
"What if she's still asleep?", he asked me.
"Don't worry.", I said pulling a key Hazel had given me out of my bag. "I'll just take my phone and we'll leave."
I opened the door and we got in.
"Oh, here it is!", I said taking my phone from the coffee table but as soon as I was about to leave I froze in my place.
"What the hell happened here?", I said taking a look around.

A lot of things and decorations were thrown on the ground and the living room looked like a wrestling scene.
Did someone break into her house?
I looked closely but nothing seemed to be missing.

Marcel and I looked at each other with puzzled faces.
"Follow me.", I said and went upstairs to Hazel's room to make sure she was okay. The door was slightly open.

As soon as we entered the room my eyes went wide and I burst into laughter. Hazel was fine. Better than usual, actually. Clothes were thrown all over the room floor and she was sleeping under the sheets with Niall.
She woke up when she heard me laughing.

"Ashley? Marcel? What- what are you doing here?!?", she said shocked and tried to cover up her naked body, grabbing the sheets.
Marcel and I looked at each other laughing.
Niall opened his eyes shooting a questioning look around the room.
"Whats going on?", he said still confused.
"I forgot my phone here last night and we came back to get it. I opened the door with the key Hazel gave me and when I saw how messy the house was I was worried that someone had broken into. I came here to check if she was okay and I saw.. Well, this."

"Well, is she okay?", Niall said smirking.
"I think she is, yeah.", I said smiling and she immediately blushed.
Marcel cleaned his throat.
"Uhm, we should get going. Sorry about that... Ni, we'll talk later mate.", he said and quickly walked out of the room, me following behind. We were still in the house when I heard talking from upstairs.
"Niall, wait! I don't think they are gone yet..."
I smiled to myself and made sure to close the door loudly enough so that they know we are gone.

"And I thought there were burglars in the house.", I said laughing, still not believing what I saw. "Im sure they had a great time last night."
"Yeah, but not as great as we did.", he replied grabbing my butt.
"Marcy!"
He smiled and lightly bit my earlobe.
"I'd take you here and now after what just happened..", he whispered and I bit my lip. ".. But im afraid I can't. I have a ton of messages and missed calls from mum. She doesnt know where am I and she's worried. So, I'll get you home and then I'll leave if that's okay with you."
I nodded.
"Yeah, sure. I have to go home too. My grandma and grandpa are leaving today and I have to say goodbye."

We got home, he kissed me goodbye and then left.

The days passed, my granparents went back home and school starts soon. Niall will spend some more time with his cousin, his new girlfriend (aka Hazel) and me because school in Ireland starts a little bit later than ours.

I smiled at my phone's screen when I saw Marcel's name.
"Hello?"
"Hi love"
"HELLO ASHLEY!", I heard Niall yelling from the background.
"Hey, babe."
"What's up? Ready for tomorrow?"
"I'll never be ready for school and you know that.", I sighed. "I don't even know what im going to wear."
"Don't worry cookie. You look great even with your grandad's pajamas on."
"Aw, thank you babe. Even though my grandad's pajamas suck.", I said and he laughed.
"Look babe, I gotta go. The shower is flirting with me. See ya tomorrow at school!"
"Well, tell the shower that you are mine." he said jokingly. "See ya tomorrow cookie. Love you."
"Love you too."