Chapter 19: The Tutor, Seduced

"And you really thought you would get away with that?"

The way Sebastian said these words and his chuckle made Selina tremble anew filled with desire, like every sound was sweetly caressing her most private body parts. She opened her eyes and was faced with such a... perfect beauty that could be considered both divine and wickedly sinful.

Sebastian had unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and pulled it out of his trousers revealing his upper body in all its glory. The smooth, alabaster skin stretched over the well sculpted muscles of his chest, sides and abdomen gifted him the image of a perfectly proportioned ancient Greek statue coming to life. Two deep hip lines disappearing in his loosened trousers completed the image making him even more desirable.

Selina's eyes were travelling up and down that body greedily devouring it. At some point, she managed to move further up to see Sebastian's masculine but still delicate neck and jaw and then his parted lips smiling in absolute wicked satisfaction, followed by his half lid red eyes glowing hungrily. The woman felt her face furiously blushing and her entire body burning in need of his touch, her throat and lips were dry and her breath was quite hot and shallow.

Sebastian was ready to remove his shirt but at Selina's sight changed his mind. His smile widened and with a swift move kneeled on the bed placing his hands at Selina's sides and bringing his face close enough for him to kiss her.

"If I had any more patience left, I would suffice for you to keep gazing at me with these big, hot eyes of yours as they feel so... erotic." He moved in for the kiss but suddenly two hands splayed on his chest, trying to stop him made him pause.

"Wait, wait..." Selina said with a trembling voice. "Why are you doing this? I don't understand... Why do you keep playing games with me? I mean... I've told you more than once; you have nothing extra to gain from me by doing this and I'm... I'm nothing but a disgusting human to you, but now... now you're acting and speaking way above the pretense of a husband... it's like... like you..." Her eyes showed how at a loss and confused the young woman was and how she was begging for mercy, hoping the demon would spare her, before she lost all logic and control of herself.

"Like I desire you? Like I really desire your body?" Sebastian smiled showing his pointy canines. "Maybe because I do." His voice loaded with a passion even he did not know he could have and direct it to a human.

His arms wrapped around Selina and pulled her to his lap in a flash, his mouth on her throat kissing, tasting, nibbling and moving further down as his fingers untied and pushed down her nightgown once again. Selina was panting and very soon excited moans started escaping her, louder each time, even though she was trying to speak.

"N-no... you're lying... you can't... n-not you, not with me... I'm a disgusting human and... I'm not like... like Beast. Sebastian!!" She cried his name as his mouth closed around one breast and his tongue started teasing the already hard nipple, while his right hand travelled upwards her thigh and his skilled fingers found her soft womanhood caressing it so gently but strongly too.

Selina dug her nails in the flesh of his chest and Sebastian responded with a moan of his own, making her lose the last bit of reason she was struggling to maintain. After a while Sebastian released her breast and looked at her; all red faced, her eyes fluttering from resisting the pleasure. His left hand was still hugging her but now moved to support her head, since she had thrown it back, and made her look at him.

"As I have said before, I never lie and I always enjoy the games I choose to play to the fullest, especially when I like the teammate... and I really like this teammate... far more than I ever did Beast!" He said gazing straight in her eyes, watching the struggle her body did, not to surrender to him completely, how she was trying to stifle her cries and not to move her hips against his hand that slowly and masterfully worked on building pressure between her thighs. "Do not hold back. Abandon your defences and show me the passion burning inside you; that is what I desire to see more than anything."