His daily routine

His alarm beeped and he got up, stretching his arms, and flexing his perfectly well-built back muscles.

"Good morning Doc" He whispered and stroked his hair. 

"Gotta go" He cranked his neck and got up with his evergreen 'hard look'. He wore his gym outfit and went out for jogging. It was 4 am, and the lone streets of Mumbai were silent and peaceful. The night sky slowly gets brighter with the rising sun. And here comes Siddharth, glowing brighter than the rising sun. He was a rude person sometimes but he always carried a positive vibe. Every kid in his area loved him. Every elderly person adored him. He was God to them. Some called him Madhav, Govind, Sakha etc. He was Krishna's incarnation for them. His attractive looks and soothing voice had an unusual charm.

"Good Morning, Sakha!" A girl yelled when he waved at her and went back to his mansion. He went near the stable and pulled out one of the horses.

"Morning, Felix" Siddharth caressed the horse's hair and kissed his head. He sat on the horse and patted his head when the horse started running. Siddharth pulled out his huge bow and pointed an arrow at the sky. He shot the arrow and the sunlight hit his skin. His ride continued until he was done practising the archery. He got down and put the horse back in his stable. Siddharth left, not before caressing and appreciating the horse.

"Good work, buddy." Siddharth entered the mansion with the back door and headed towards his room. He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The water droplets rolled down his hot body meanwhile the soap was lucky enough to get stuck to every part of his body. He wiped his perfect hard chest and abs and not to mention, the water drops falling down his physique, felt hot. He applied his manly shampoo and ruffled his hair.

After taking a cold shower, Siddharth opened his bathroom door and came out in a towel

After taking a cold shower, Siddharth opened his bathroom door and came out in a towel. Water droplets were still in between his chest. He went to the balcony and squinted his eyes.

"The same chick?" He whispered under his breath as he saw Janhavi's cousin Aditi, again. She was in her bedroom in the building in front of his mansion.

"She stays here? Anyways I don't care" He whispered and turned to leave but