Another deal, maybe?

"Janhavi, are you insane!? Instead of talking to her parents you shut your mouth and returned here with me in fact, you dragged me here! Can't you understand she's too young and she needs to concentrate on her studies!" Siddharth yelled.

"Siddharth, you don't know anything about my family. We're middle class unlike you and also they don't have a single penny to complete her education and if she gets married to that person-"

"No! No, he's an old man and we don't know about his intentions and he didn't seem to have a bit of respect for her I mean if there's no love in the relationship-"

"You shouldn't be talking about this," Janhavi said and went to her room. Siddharth groaned and kicked the table. He went to his room and saw Aditi crying in her room through his balcony. He clenched his fist and called Shivansh.

"Let's meet," He said and hung up. Soon, Siddharth reached the destination and parked his bike there.

"You son of a bitch-" Siddharth said and started hitting Shivansh.

"You're showing up after 2 days and you bitch left me there and ran away huh!?"

"Dude! I wanted Karuna to be safe!" Shivansh said meanwhile Siddharth stopped beating him.

"Good now another fellow fell in love keep doing this! Nice very nice!"

"Dude, why are you so frustrated tell me are you okay?" Shivansh asked

"No, no I'm NOT okay I have a deep wound on my shoulder and leave that, I need help"

"From ME?"

"Yes"

"What help"

"There's a girl Aditi-"

"Kadam, Shardashram Vidyalaya, age 22, family, 2 siblings, parents, uncle, step-aunt, 2 cousins Janhavi and Rohan okay then?"

"You know almost everything about her!?" Siddharth asked.

"Yeah kind of"

"Duhh she's getting married-"

"And you love her?" Shivansh asked.

"Nehh"

"Then it's none of your business. Let her get married"

"Aye, dumbass! She's getting married to a person thrice her age"

"Then why are you affected!? Do you love her?"

"NO! She wants to study but her parents are getting her married forcefully."

"Did she deny the marriage?"

"No"

"Then sit silently you can't do anything and you shouldn't be affected by this I gotta go," Shivansh said and left.

"TF!" Siddharth groaned. He went back to his place and went straight to his room.

~next day