Puzzles

Strong pressure was applied to my jaw

Strong pressure was applied to my jaw. I hissed and tried to open my eyes. After opening my eyes a bit, I sighed as I found several men in front of me. I groaned and pulled my hands as they were tied above my head, to the ceiling. Again, one of the men hit me with the baseball bat on my jaw. I coughed and spat blood.

"Welcome to the world of revenge, Parth" I heard a voice coming in my direction. I closed my eyes and cranked my neck as a blood droplet slipped down my eyelashes.

"Finally, I caught my beloved nephew wow kiddo, you look so good without your mask" I closed my eyes and greeted my teeth, clenching my jaw.

"Fuck you" I whispered. He came forward and gripped my hair.

"You're helpless Siddharth, still you have that bloody attitude of yours huh!? You wanna die or what!?" He yelled meanwhile I smirked and looked at him with my eyebrows rising upwards.

"What?" He asked meanwhile I scrunched my nose.

"What on the earth-"

"You think you'll be able to catch me this easily? Karan, you are a 'criminal' but I'm a bloody mafia we do think 'like' you but we never act like you. Just wait and watch how I'll escape" I smirked.

"You're challenging me huh? Okay, let's see whether you can escape successfully or not"

"Aight" I nodded meanwhile he left with his men and locked the door. I cranked my neck and pulled my hands with great force and as a result, my wrists started paining but who cares? I didn't get irritated or panic. I looked around to find several drawers. I jumped and pulled my hands in a way that the chain came off of the pulley.

"That was easy" I laughed and wiped the blood which was on my upper lips. Half of the blood was stuck in my beard but that's not important. I was about to step ahead but Karan won't let me escape easily. Surely, there are hundreds of traps and puzzles placed here. I jerked my hands and the chain attached to the handcuffs swayed in the air. As soon as the chain hit the giant circle on the floor, the circle slid away and several sharp needle-like rods stood erect. Huh, I knew these typical traps. Anyway, I gotta find a way out. I moved behind to find a huge circle with a symbol similar to sparsh-

"What the heck" I twitched my eyebrows and went near the circle. There was kind of a control panel. I sighed and checked the drawers. I went in front of the control panel and found a lockpick lying on the floor.

"Indeed Karan is an asshole" I sighed and took the lockpick, opening the handcuffs and throwing them away.

"Let's go" I shrugged my shoulders and checked the control panel. It didn't work. I punched the table and wandered away, to find a door which was locked obviously. I saw another floor above that huge circle. I stepped backwards and took my start, jumping as high as I could. I didn't reach the floor but got a hold of the railing of that floor. My hand pulled up my body weight and I reached the second floor. There, I found a broken window which was done with patchwork and obviously, I'm not gonna do a 'cheap' escape. I'm a bloody mafia man I won't escape from a window at least. I continued moving forward and found a cabinet, opening it, a person's body fell with a rotten smell. I placed my palm on my mouth eww that smell was making me nauseous. 

"FOR HOW LONG HAVE YOU KEPT THIS BODY HERE KARAN!? THE RATS ATE HIM ALREADY HE'S HALF SKELETON WHAT THE FUCK KARAN!" I groaned and got my guts to investigate the body. I flipped him over and recognized him. He's Siddhesh's companion from his police department what the fuck. I put my hand in the pocket of his coat and found his ID. Oh god! Karan shouldn't be killing these officers for fuck's sake! They haven't done anything wrong! Anyways, I'm sorry bud but right now I should be thinking about me and only me. I checked his clothes twice but didn't find anything else except his ID, another lockpick, a pistol and a couple of ammo. I got up and my gaze fell on the green spherical 2d object in the cabinet. I picked up that button-like object and jumped off of the second floor. I placed that object in the space on the control panel and the object fits correctly! Bingo! I stroked my hair and turned those buttons. They were rotating the colours on the giant circle. I guess, I hate to match the colours. Okay, then! I kept rotating the buttons until the colours fit perfectly. The circle was completed and I heard a loud sound of a door opening from the left side. I went there and saw an iron door opening. I ran in there and entered another room. There were drawers and cabinets. I opened them and found a couple of knives. I took them and stuck them in the inside of my coat. I pulled out one knife as I felt someone was standing at the left side of the door in front of me. I took a sneak peek and found a man standing outside the room. I covered his mouth and stabbed him in the neck without taking any notice. I dragged him like a sack and pulled him into the room. I investigated him and found some ammo. I snatched his shotgun and ammo. I tucked the shotgun behind my back and put the ammo in my pocket. Also, there was a key. I took the key and ran forward to find a door there. I entered and found another dark room. I switched on the light and found a huge board which made me smirk.

"You're so dead Karan" I smirked and 

Doing this is my favourite thing you know

TBC

Characters in this chapter:-

He's Karan, Siddharth's maternal uncle who's a businessman in the profession but has the entire house filled with black money

He's Karan, Siddharth's maternal uncle who's a businessman in the profession but has the entire house filled with black money. He's been the most wanted criminal for 25 years but no one ever dared to get him caught. Siddharth is his worst enemy.