Her special day✨

The alarm beeped and got hit by a huge hand. Ofcourse, it was Siddharth. 

"Shut the fuck up bitch" He groaned and cuddled with his tiny wife in his arms. She sighed and hid her face in his chest when the sun's rays hit her. Siddharth smiled and kissed her head. He sniffed and tightened his grip around her.

"You smell too good" He whispered meanwhile she placed her palm on his lips and murmured.

"Let me sleep" Siddharth chuckled and kissed her forehead. Suddenly, last night's memories flashed before Aditi's eyes. Her eyes widened and she separated. She got up and clutched the blanket near her chest.

"What? Are you okay" He forwarded his hand to touch her but she moved backward. Siddharth noticed her glossy eyes and understood the situation.

"Okay, listen to me" He whispered and went near her, taking her on his lap.

"No, leave me!" She whined and started hitting him but he held her on for his dear life.

"Shh calm down, baby" He whispered but she didn't stop hitting him.

"I hate you! Leave me!" She yelped but he tightened his grip around her.

"I love you" Siddharth whispered slowly and after a while she gave up. She sobbed and allowed him to comfort her. Siddharth slowly lay on the bed and held her in his arms, caressing her hair.

"Okay, you need some courage to listen to this. Your uncle, I killed him because HE made the deal with Anil Apte just trust me their intentions were not good wife, they were planning to do worse with you and they were still trying to hurt you. I had to kill your uncle I didn't want to hurt you, trust me"

"No, you're lying! My uncle loved me so much he wouldn't do such things! I know you're lying! I just hate you!" She cried.

"Why would I lie, wife? What is even the point of lying? I wanted you to be safe and-" Siddharth stopped as they heard a knock on the door. 

"Whomsoever it is, I'll be there within 10 minutes now please, leave!" Siddharth yelled and the person out there stopped knocking.

"Baccha, listen to me na" Siddharth whispered softly while caressing her cheeks.

"Why, why everyone hates me? Why? My uncle kept betraying me for years and my mom never loved me...am I too bad for people or I've committed any sin that my own family hates me? Why they're doing this to me? Why?" Aditi sobbed meanwhile Siddharth pulled her closer and caressed her hair, gently pecking her forehead.

"I don't know about your family, wife, but I love you and I'll never stop loving you don't ever think that nobody loves you. I do, our entire family loves you wife" Siddharth said. Aditi looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Really? You're not lying right?" 

"No, I'm not lying we really love you a lot" Siddharth chuckled and Aditi snuggled into his chest.

"Don't ever leave me, please" She whispered.

"I won't ever leave you, wife"

~At evening

"Bye," Aditi waved at her collegemate when she gasped as a bike stopped right in front of her. The person removed his helmet and winked at her. Aditi smiled and threw herself in his arms.

"I'm so happyyyyyyyyy" She squealed meanwhile he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You know what? Everybody wished me and even they all contributed to my birthday cake we had a great celebration! This is my best birthday ever!" He smiled.

"So, it's great that you enjoyed with your friends. Now allow me to make your day more special. So, ma'am please have a seat" He said while forwarding his hand. She grinned and sat behind him while holding his hand for support.