Abducted?

I fanned myself as I walked towards the school gates. It was a fun party just now, and my stomach is full of cake.

Subaru, Hokuto, Makoto and Mao are behind me, conversing among themselves. I reached the gate first.

"Alright, I've gotta go now. Goodbye guys, it was fun. Happy birthday, Akehoshi" I smiled as I waved at them. The three waved back. I was just about to turn to my right, when a large black car stopped in front of me.

I spontaneously stepped back. The other three behind me also stood on their guard. I was just about to run back to them when the door opened. A guy with maroon-coloured hair and glasses stepped out.

"Good day, don't be scared! I'm just here to borrow something" he smiled. However, his smile seems... Threatening. I noticed he's wearing a school uniform, just not Yumenosaki's.

"Wait... Isn't that..." Hokuto squinted his eyes. Suddenly, the maroon guy grabbed my hand. "I wish to borrow her" he spoke, and suddenly pulled me into the car with him. I gasped.

I can see the others rushing to the car, but it sped away first. I closed my eyes tight and covered my ears out of reflex.

"Please take a seat, Lady (L/N)" the voice of that maroon guy appeared after a while. I slowly opened my eyes and moved my hand, realising nothing has happened yet.

I looked beside me. The maroon guy was standing there. "Please take a seat, Lady (L/N)" he repeated. I looked at the seat mentioned. It's a standard back seat of a car, and another guy is already there. He has long, silver hair and is eyeing me calmly.

I slowly sat down on the opposite side of the silver guy. I was told to move closer and the maroon guy sat at my place. So now, I'm sandwiched between them.

I nervously gulped. The maroon guy cleared his throat. "Apologies for the rude welcome. Let me introduce myself" he spoke. "My name is Saegusa Ibara, member of Adam and Eden of Shuuetsu Academy. Pleasure to meet you, Lady (L/N)!" he saluted, introducing himself in a voice like that of a military officer. He extended his hand for me to shake.

I was hesitant. "How do I know you're not a bad guy?" I collected courage to speak. I was ready to take out my hand fan, for that is the only weapon I have now.

"You don't trust us? Well, let me give you proof" Ibara grabbed a tablet beside him and showed me a photo of an idol group. Sure enough, among the four people in the photo, he's there. I turned to the quieter guy on my other side, and he's also in the photo.

"This is our main group, Eden" Ibara told. I'm starting to calm down, yet I still kept my guard up. "Well, uhh.. Alright then" I stammered. We shook hands.

"If you felt uncomfortable with the way we invited you in, then I'll apologize on our behalf. Ibara really likes those kind of things" the silver guy beside me finally spoke. I was enchanted by his low, yet soft and alluring voice. I turned towards him.

"I'm Ran Nagisa, leader of Adam and Eden" he introduced himself simply. I nodded. He doesn't seem too friendly.

"So, why did you dragged me here? And wait- how did you know my name?" I asked, only now realising the fact. "We did our own research about you. And we're here to offer you something" Ibara answered.

"What's that?" I raised an eyebrow. Ibara smiled. "How would you think of joining CosPro?"

CosPro. I know of it. It's a rather powerful idol agency, affiliated with the schools Shuuetsu and Reimei Academy. Speaking of which, I think the group just now is from said agency.

"What do you mean?"

Ibara sighed at my question, but quickly changed back to his friendly smile. "Become an idol of CosPro, of course! You see, we saw your performances online, and are amazed by your talents. So, on behalf of CosPro, I'd like to offer you the opportunity to join us and become a real idol" he explained.