Arcade

It's a very random day today, so I decided to also do something random. After some thinking, I decided with 4 options: shopping, arcade, strolling or just do nothing.

"Alright, what is it today~?"

I took a dice and rolled it, and it landed on number 2.

So long story short, here I am, at the arcade. I had tried to get Midori to tag along, but who am I kidding?

I just did as usual, going around trying out the games here. I also tried my luck at the claw machine, but didn't manage to get anything. I slumped on a bench.

"Argh, so boring! Is there really nobody to accompany me here?!" I whined. I did earned a few odd states from the others in the arcade, but I'm too frustrated to care.

"Just in case you didn't notice, I'm here"

I heard a familiar voice coming from one of the machines. A familiar face peeked from behind it with an unsatisfied look.

"E-eh?? Sazanami? Since when are you there???" I immediately ran to him, surprised.

He shrugged. "I didn't even realize, but I'm sure I've been here even before you came"

I facepalmed. "Dear me, how did I not notice you?! Do you have some kind of power that can hide your presence???" I gasped.

"What? What are you talking about right now? Aren't you the one who seemed so much in a daze that you barely even notice anything going on? You bumped into 2 people earlier and didn't even stop to say sorry" he frowned.

"Wait, I did?! Oh dear, I've gotta apologize!" I panicked, and was just about to leave when Jun grabbed my hand. "No use. I saw both of them leave earlier. Unless you wanna go out aimlessly searching for people you don't even recognize, then I suppose I don't care" he sighed.

I gave him an awkward smile. "Ah, sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me"

"But anyways-! Since you're here, why don't I play with you?" I smiled. "Actually...." he sighed again. Another head popped out from the machine beside him. I gasped. "Yuuki?! Wait, since when are YOU there?!"

Makoto chuckled. "I came with Sazanami. I thought it'd be fun to keep quiet, so I did, hehe" he scratched his cheek. "What now? Who else is here?" I looked around.

"No one, just us 2. I don't see anyone else here that I know" Jun told. "Yeah, me too" Makoto nodded.

I sighed. Suddenly, it hit me.

"Wait! Yuuki, why are you with Sazanami? And why are you with Yuuki?? Are you guys friends? I've never heard of anything from you, Yuuki?" I asked.

Makoto grinned. "Eheh, we met each other before our Summer Live. Since we seemed to have a love for gaming, we became friends"

"Actually, I'm just a newbie when it comes to this. But in still very interested in video games" Jun smiled. "Oh! Right, (L/N) here is really good in fighting games! Aren't you? You defeated all of us the other day!" Makoto mentioned.

I blushed. "A-ah,you mean when I went out with you guys in TrickStar? Well, I can't say I'm amazing in it, but I certainly play a lot" I scratched my head, flustered.

"That sounds cool. Can I have a match with you?" Jun asked. I was a little taken aback by the request, but why should I refuse? "Well, sure! I am very bored anyway, so that would do!" I grinned.

Makoto got up from his seat and offered me to use the machine he was using since it's already connected to Jun's. "Oh? Isn't this you here?" I pointed at a picture on the machine.