I can't do this anymore

Okay, we're jumping right into it with an Angsty Destiel story, enjoy!

---

The rain was pouring down in sheets as Dean sat in the Impala, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. He was waiting for Castiel, who had disappeared without a word three days ago. Dean had been worried sick, but he knew better than to show it. He couldn't let anyone see how much he cared.

Finally, he saw a figure walking down the street. It was Castiel, his trench coat soaked through and his hair plastered to his forehead. Dean's heart leapt into his throat as he got out of the car and ran towards him.

"Cas! Where the hell have you been?"

Castiel didn't answer. He just stood there, looking at Dean with an expression that made his heart ache. It was a mixture of sadness, regret, and something else that Dean couldn't quite put his finger on.

"Come on, man. Talk to me. What's going on?"

Castiel took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Dean. I can't do this anymore."

"Do what? What are you talking about?"

"This. Us. It's not working. I need to leave."

Dean felt like he had been punched in the gut. "What? No. You can't just walk away like this."

"I'm sorry, Dean. I have to go."

And with that, Castiel turned and walked away, disappearing into the rain.

Dean stood there, feeling like his world had just crumbled around him. He had never felt so alone in his life. He got back into the Impala and drove aimlessly for hours, trying to make sense of what had just happened.

Finally, he pulled over to the side of the road. He buried his face in his hands and let the tears he was holding back go.

He couldn't believe that Castiel had just left him like this. He had thought they had something special, something that could survive anything. But apparently, he had been wrong.

As the rain continued to fall, Dean realized that he had lost the one person who had ever truly understood him. He didn't know if he could go on without Castiel by his side. But he knew one thing for sure: he would never forget the way Castiel had looked at him in that moment before he walked away. It was a look that would haunt him forever.