I've always wanted to do that

Dean had been looking forward to watching this movie all week. He had heard so many good things about it, and he was excited to finally see it for himself. He had popped some popcorn and settled down on the couch, ready to enjoy the movie.

But as the movie began, Dean felt his eyelids growing heavy. He tried to fight it, but it was no use. His head kept drooping forward, and he kept jerking himself awake.

He tried to focus on the movie, but it was no use. His mind kept drifting, and his eyes kept closing. He was so tired, but he didn't want to give up on the movie.

Eventually, the movie ended, and Dean sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked around and realized that Sam had gone to bed a long time ago. He was alone in the bunker, and it was quiet.

As he tried to stand up, he stumbled, feeling dizzy and disoriented. He knew he was too tired to make it to his bedroom, so he decided to just sleep on the couch.

Just when Dean was sleeping for what felt like a couple of minutes, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Cas standing over him, looking concerned.

"Dean, are you alright?" Cas asked.

Dean tried to sit up, but he felt woozy. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said. "Just tired."

Cas looked at him skeptically. "You don't look fine," he said. "Let me help you to bed."

Dean tried to protest, but he was too tired to argue. He let Cas help him up and lead him to his bedroom.

As Cas tucked him in, Dean let out a satisfying sigh. "Thanks, Cas," he mumbled. "You're a good friend."

Cas smiled at him. "Of course, Dean," he said. "Get some rest."

But as Cas turned to leave, Dean reached out and grabbed his hand. "Wait," he said. "Stay with me."

Cas looked surprised, but he didn't object. He climbed into bed next to Dean, wrapping his arms around him.

Dean let out a contented sigh, feeling safe and warm in Cas's embrace. "Thanks for being here," he mumbled.

Cas smiled at him. "Anytime, Dean," he said. "Sweet dreams."

As Dean drifted off to sleep, he couldn't help but feel something more than friendship towards Cas. He had always been attracted to him, but he had never acted on it before.

But as Cas held him close, Dean felt a surge of courage. He turned towards Cas and pressed his lips against his, feeling a spark of electricity between them.

Cas responded eagerly, deepening the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Dean. They broke apart, gasping for breath, and Dean looked at Cas with a newfound sense of love and admiration.

"I've always wanted to do that," Dean said, smiling.

Cas smiled back at him. "I know," he said. "I've been waiting for you to make a move."

They spent the rest of the night wrapped in each other's arms, talking and laughing and exploring each other's bodies. It was a night that neither of them would ever forget.

As the sun began to rise, they fell asleep, wrapped in each other's embrace, knowing that they had found something special and rare.

From that day on, Dean and Cas were inseparable. They faced every challenge together, and their love only grew stronger with time.

And as they looked back on that fateful night, they knew that they had found something that would last a lifetime. They had found true love, and they were grateful for it every day.