Oh no

Dean had a rough night. He had gone out to a bar to clear his head and he had had way too much to drink. As he stumbled into his motel room, he knew that he was going to regret it in the morning.

When he woke up, he felt like death. His head was pounding, and he could barely open his eyes. He tried to sit up, but the room spun around him, and he fell back onto the bed.

He lay there for a few minutes, trying to gather his thoughts. He knew that he needed to get up and get moving, but he couldn't seem to muster the energy. Finally, he sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

As soon as he stood up, he knew he was in trouble. His stomach churned, and he felt like he was going to be sick. "Oh no" He sprinted to the bathroom and barely made it in time.

Sam heard him and came running. He found his brother on his knees, throwing up into the toilet. Sam didn't say anything, but he knew that Dean was in bad shape.

He grabbed a washcloth and wet it with cold water. He knelt down beside Dean and pressed the cloth to his forehead. Dean groaned, but he didn't protest.

Castiel appeared in the doorway, looking concerned. "Is everything all right?" he asked.

Sam shook his head. "Dean's got a bad hangover. We need to help him clean up."

Castiel nodded and came into the bathroom. He knelt down beside Sam and helped him clean up Dean. Still in his underwear, they got him into the shower and turned on the cold water.

"Guys I appreciate the help but I really don't want to get under that water, it's freaking cold!" Dean protested "Get in there you baby, it will only make you feel better" Sam said back to his brother.

As the cold water hit him, Dean started to feel a little better. He leaned against the wall of the shower and closed his eyes. Sam and Castiel stayed with him, making sure that he was all right.

Finally, Dean got out of the shower and got dressed. He still felt terrible, but he knew that he had to keep moving. Sam and Castiel helped him to the car, and they drove to their next hunt.

As they drove, Dean felt grateful for his friends. He knew that he had messed up, but they had been there for him, helping him through it. He knew that he was lucky to have them, and he promised himself that he would be more careful in the future.