It's just a laptop

Castiel had always been a bit clumsy, but he never thought that it would lead to this. He was walking through the bunker with a cup of coffee in his hand when he tripped over a loose floorboard. The coffee went flying, and before he knew it, he had spilled it all over Dean.

Dean was furious. He had been working on his laptop, and now it was covered in coffee. He stood up, his eyes blazing with anger, and yelled at Castiel.

"What the hell, Cas? You just ruined my laptop!" he shouted.

Castiel was mortified. He had never seen Dean so angry before, and he didn't know what to do. He started to apologize, but Dean wasn't having it.

"I'm sorry Dean, I tripped! I didn't mean for this to happen" "Sorry isn't going to fix my laptop, Cas" he said, his voice cold.

Castiel could feel tears starting to form in his eyes. He knew that he had messed up, and he didn't know how to make it right. He started to back away from Dean, his head hanging low.

But then something unexpected happened. Dean saw the tears in Castiel's eyes, and his anger started to fade. He realized that Castiel hadn't meant to spill the coffee on him, and that he was genuinely sorry.

"Hey, Cas, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you like that." he said, his voice softer now.

Castiel looked up, surprised. He had expected Dean to be angry with him for a lot longer.

"It's okay, Dean. I know that I messed up," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Dean walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it's just a laptop. We can get it fixed. I don't want you to feel bad about this," he said.

Castiel looked up at him, his eyes still filled with tears. "Thank you, Dean. I really appreciate it," he said.

Dean smiled at him. "No problem, Cas. Accidents happen. Just be more careful next time, okay?" he said, ruffling Castiel's hair.

Castiel nodded, a small smile on his face. He knew that he had a good friend in Dean, and he was grateful for that. He made a mental note to be more careful in the future, but for now, he was just happy that Dean wasn't angry with him anymore.