Epilogue

Heavy smells filled the forest. Dogs barked in the distance, but that didn't bother the cat that strolled through the shadows. Her white pelt was stark against it.

She was looking for something, and no one would stop her from finding it. It had taken years to reach the forest, and now she would not back down.

She would find her lost kit, the one she had let ThunderClan take care of for so long., but no longer. It was time for Mistyheart to return home To her tribe.

The birds chirping told Flystar she was nearing her daughter's camp. She had felt the fire flicker inside her and imminently rushed to find her daughter. she would need to be tough to the ways of dragons to survive in this cruel world that wanted nothing more than to harm her.

Mistyheart's father, Stormfront, had tried to talk Flystar out of leaving that her clan needed her, but Flystar had refused to listen. She required her kit. That was all she knew, and she wouldn't let her family live without a true leader, not that pompous deputy Beetlebreeze. he was as richly snobby as a cat by the two legs. Flystar would exile him, but that would be against Clan Law to deport someone who hasn't done anything worthy of that punishment. While Beetlebreeze was a pain in the tail, he was a kind cat at the same time and loved his clan more than anything.

He also saw Flystar as a mother even though he had barely talked to her.

Flystar stopped her train of thought when she heard the bushes rustle. Bracing herself from attack, the she-cat growled: "I know you're there. if you come out, this can be sorted without any blood," she said. The bushes snorted, and out came a giant cat dark in fur and blazing golden eyes. "I do not do treats, little she-cat. I kill where I wish, and none dare resist. You will die for crossing my territory," hissed the dark tom, and Flystar huffed, then let herself be engulfed by a fire that crackled in the night, and she punned the tom down easily. "I told you this wouldn't have had to end in blood, but you chose it, so you'll die by fire and Blood" with a swift killing bite, the cat was no more, and Flystar let herself change back.

She had to get to her daughter before the fire ended.

sbe just had to.

"There's more to being a warrior than killing. A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean. He doesn't claw an enemy who can't fight back. So where's the honor in that?"
Erin Hunter, , no cannon character is mine. The plot line, however, is mine as I've altered it to the liking of this book, writing only what I remember of it.

The only characters that are mine are Mistyheart, Thistleclaw, and those cats that do not have canon names. I hope you all like this and continue to sport me as you've done.

- Z