The Truth.

I woke up and went downstairs to get some breakfast. As I walked into the kitchen I saw Dream,George and Sapnap talking. "Morning." I said as I entered the kitchen. "Huh oh morning Yn." George said. I made myself a bowl of cheerios and went back upstairs. I got a call from Jessica but I didn't answer it. She called me several times after and I still didn't reply. She then sent me a message.
Jessica:
Why won't you answer your fucking phone?

Yn:
Why should I? You've done nothing but ruin my life.

Jessica:
So what? I got what I deserved. And as for you, you got what you deserved which was nothing. Now answer your phone.

Yn:
Make me bitch.

   *You've blocked this user*
"Yn come here!" Dream shouted from downstairs. "Coming!" I shouted back. I came downstairs. "What do ya need?" I asked as I walked into the living room. "We wanna know why you moved outa Tommy's house and why you have those bruises." Sapnap said. "Umm that doesn't matter." I said nervously. "Yn tell us." Dream said demandingly. I took a deep breath and sat down. "Okay so basically, Jessica kissed Tubbo and I got mad and broke up with Tubbo, Jessica then got with Tubbo, Jessica then kinda kidnapped me and made me promise to stay away from Tubbo and at first I said no so she punched me twice and then I promised to stay away from Tubbo. I moved out bc Tubbo was at mine and Tommy's all most every day and I couldn't be near him." I said. I could feel tears streaming down my face at this point. "Yn... come here." George said as he pulled me into a hug. "Why didn't you tell anyone? I mean you didn't even tell Tommy and you tell him everything." Dream said. "Jessica said I couldn't tell anyone and if I did she said she was gonna hurt me again but worse." I replied still crying. "Yn we have to tell Tommy, Tubbo and even possibly the police." Dream said. "You can't." I replied. "Dream please I'm begging you don't tell anyone. None you of you can tell anyone." I said. "I'm sorry." Dream said and picked up his phone to call Tommy. "DON'T!" I screamed and went to take the phone off of dream but before I could sapnap grabbed me holding me back.
Tommy answered the phone.
T-Hey Dream, why'd you call?
D-I need to tell you smth important.
I screamed as loud as I could but sapnap covered my mouth.
T-umm what was that?
D-You sister. She doesn't want me to tell you smth that I have to tell you.
T-Okay? Tell me.
D-The bruises on Yn's face are from Jessica. Jessica made Yn promise to stay away from Tubbo.
And she said Yn couldn't tell anyone and if she did then she would get hurt.
T-SHE DID WHAT TO MY SISTER? THE POLICE ARE GETTING INVOLVED. Tommy then hung up. I was crying. Sapnap took his hand off of my mouth and let me go. I ran upstairs crying.