࿊princess࿊

NSFW warning!

It was the day of Aragorn's coronation.
Neither Aragorn nor Legolas looked forward to it.
They lay together on Legolas' bed, as they were more likely to be looked for in Aragorn's room.
"Gi melin, Estel."
(I love you)
Said Legolas.
Aragorn still felt shivers run down his spine when Legolas let his elvish name roll over his tongue. He said it so smoothly, so satisfying.
"I love you, too."
Said Aragorn, softly tucking a loose strand of hair behind the elf's pointy ears, wich made them twitch. Aragorn loved it, it was cute.
He placed a soft kiss on the start of Legolas' jawline. His ears twitches again.
"You are adorable, meleth nín."
(My love)
"Estel.."
Legolas breathed.
Aragorn laced their fingers and pinned Legolas down onto the bed.
"You have to call me by that name more"
The ranger whispered against his elf's neck.
He let his lips fly over a sensitive spot, placing a soft kiss on it.
Legolas' breath hitched.
"You are a tease.."
He whimpered quietly.
Aragorn grinned against the spot.
"Just tell me what you want and I will do as you wish, dear prince"
He said.
Legolas scoffed.
"Stop it"
The elf said, chuckling softly.
Aragorn put on a hurt face and wanted to detach himself from Legolas, but quickly, there was protest and hands wich pulled him back.
"No, do not stop- i did not mean it like that"
Legolas spluttered, clinging onto his ranger.
"Stay, please."
He said. Aragorn saw a fearful look in Legolas' eyes. It seemed like he was scared that he would go and leave him, or not come back.
Aragorn wondered why he had that look.
"I will stay here, Legolas. Do not worry."
He said, before kissing him softly. The soft kiss quickly transformed into more, hands included.

"Now tell me, meleth nín. What do you want me to do?"
Aragorn asked. Their clothes wich covered their upper bodies were already on the floor.
Aragorn knew that Legolas was not very good with words when it came to these situations, so he figured that he just had to train it with him.
"I..do not really know. No- I actually know, but..I do not know how to put it into words"
Legolas said quietly.
"Can I not just..show and lead you?"
He purred seductively.
The idea of Legolas using his hands instead of his words did something to Aragorn, but he could not just give up that fast.
"No, Legolas. Use your mouth."
He said, only realising after, that it sounded kind of wrong.
Legolas shrugged.
"I can do that"
He said, grinning a little and attacking Aragorn with a bunch of very- very good kissed on very-very good spots. Legolas was really good with spots, and with his mouth, too.
"No..not like that"
Aragorn tried. He lay his hands on Legolas waist, letting his fingers run over the soft skin.
He moved his hands up and over the other's back, feeling the muscles shift under them.
The ranger let his hands sink again, now holding Legolas' soft cheeks. He grinned as he gave them a squeeze, wich brought Legolas out of his concentration and made him more stiff.
"Valar..Elessar, what are you doing..?"
He mumbled, wrapping his arms around Aragorn's neck. 

"You said that I should use my words, did you not?"
Legolas asked, Aragorn nodded.
"Use me, Estel. It is one of my presents for your coronation."
He whispered quietly, almost that Aragorn had to make an effort to hear him.
But when he realised, he did not let himself tell twice. He quickly prepared Legolas, looking at his perfect, unharmed body, when he was not studying this blue ocean eyes.
"I love you"
Aragorn said, between soft and lovingly kisses.
Eventually, Legolas had to push him away a little to return the words.
After Aragorn decided, that Legolas was ready, he carefully pressed his erection against the muscle ring, almost just slipping in by accident.
He earned a small moan from Legolas for that, and finally but not fully pushed it in.
Aragorn locked eyes with Legolas, seeing lust darken the blue in them.
After a little while, where Aragorn did not move to let Legolas adjust to the feeling, Legolas nodded and gave him permission to move, and Aragorn did as he was told.
Not too fast, not too hard. It was perfect for both of them. Legolas tried really hard to keep his volume down, and Aragorn just groaned into the other's neck.

Aragorn already knew that Legolas had incredible stamina, but he did not know, that Legolas would last longer in bed than him.
After about half an hour- or more, Aragorn was gasping for air, Legolas came once and was- physically and emotionally not tired. He found it kind of embarrassing, but he just finished his dear elf off with an handjob. After that, he was laying next to Aragorn, panting, too.
But, seemingly was just a little break for him.
"I could ride you now"
He suggested.
"Legolas, meleth, regardless of how much I love you, and how much the idea of you riding me drives me wild, I can not anymore. We can do this later, okay?"
"But later, you will be tired"
Legolas said, not making an effort to hide his disappointment.
"Yes, but i am tired now, too. Apart from that, I have to be awake when I have my coronation, right?"
"I guess, yes."
"Good, now let us sleep for a bit"
"But still-"
Aragorn cut him off with a kiss.
"Have a good sleep, meleth nín"
Legolas scoffed, but had to smile.
"You too, my dear strider"
He whispered, relaxing a bit more into the other's touch. Aragorn had to laugh and pulled Legolas even closer to him, if it even was physically possible.
"You will have to call me king, when I get crowned."
He said.
"I will not call you king. I will call you princess."
Legolas said mockingly.
"You will call me king. I will make you."
"I dare you"
"I love you"
"I love you, too."