𑁍Favourite Flowers𑁍

Elvish: Favourite Flowers
Emphasis: Favourite Flowers
Talking: „Favourite Flowers"
Thinking: *Favourite Flowers"
Flashback: ꧁Favourite Flowers꧂

𑁍                                        𑁍

Legolas ran over the small hill. His hands touching the grass, his thoughts there, where no one could expect.
Sitting down, he let his hand run over the soft and flexible texture of the grass. But even though it was so soft, he somehow still got a cut.
He looked at the cut.
It burned slightly and brought a bit of red colour to his pale skin.
How could a so soft and flexible thing like this still cut an elvens skin? He stared silently at the blade of grass.
A little bit of blood was smeared over it.
His attention drifted back to his thoughts.
To a man, so soft and lovingly, so nice and sweet.

Yet he still cut right through Legolas heart.
Like the blade of grass did with his Hand.

And there was this man.
Running towards him. Not conscious of the cut he was responsible for.
Since Legolas' attention was somewhere else, he didnt notice when this certain man stood infront of him, looking a bit concerned at his hand.
He knelt down and softly took the hand, letting his gaze run over the fresh and thin cut.

The man's eyes moved up to the other one's, seeing a small layer of tears covering the once shiny blue beautiful eyes.

„you're not going to cry because of a cut now wouldn't you Legolas?" Legolas snapped back to reality. The cold of the real world hitting him like an Orks fist right in the abdomen. „No Aragorn, you're right. I wouldn't"

Legolas stood up and started walking. Aragorn following. „I miss my homeland.." *I miss you* „and Arwen, i wish i could see her again" *I miss you* „i wish i could touch her, feel her in my arms again" *I wish i could touch you. Feel you in my arms Aragorn..*
As Aragorn continued talking about things he missed or liked, Legolas just listened quietly and sometimes noddes slightly.

„What do you miss Legolas? You're so quiet." There was nothing Legolas really missed.
He didn't miss feeling his fathers cold glance on his skin.
He didn't miss walking through the woods, feeling free as a flower. But a flower that was planted just to make the garden look better. A flower, that lost of its blossoms day after day. A flower, that was slowly dying.

He shrugged. „I don't really have anything in mind that I  miss." „come on there has to be something now right?"
Legolas searched for an answer, just to satisfy Aragorn, yet nothing came to his mind. He had to say something..if he wouldn't, Aragorn would never stop asking.
„I miss the flowers"
He looked at Aragorn, hoping to see a satisfied face.
„Wich is your favourite?"  that was an easy question yet it still brought Legolas to think.

There were so much beautiful flowers..but one really always catched his eyes. „Peonies. Especially when they are white greyish"
he said, thinking about the beauty of the Peony, always fascinating him.
The grey colour kind of reminded him of Aragorns eyes. His silver beautiful eyes, shining like the brightest moon in the darkest night, shining Legolas' way when the elven prince couldn't see properly.

Legolas admired Aragorns eyes. He loved them and always caught himself staring at them.
Fortunately, Aragorn didn't notice most of the time.
He didn't notice anything when it had something to do with Legolas.
He didn't notice the hurting looks that were plastered on the prince's face when he talked about Arwen.
He didn't notice how Legolas cared for him, how he would sacrafice himself in every situation just for Aragorn to not get hurt.
How Legolas would always blush a little when his name escaped Aragorns sometimes dry lips.
He never noticed how Legolas slowly fell in love with him on their journey..