Trailer

Teams RWBY and JNPR are in Beacon Academy's Dust lab, checking out a new type of Dust that was delivered to Weiss.

Ruby made a round out of the new Dust.

"Hope this will show what this new Dust can do," Weiss said, "Either the pressure from Crescent Rose or hitting the target will create some sort of reaction to the sample."

Ruby has Crescent Rose in sniper mode and aims at the target. Then she pulls the trigger. But at the moment she did, a bright silver light flashed out of the barrel and engulfed teams RWBY and JNPR.

Leaving the room empty when the light dies out.

In Earth

San Francisco, California, United States of America or U.S.A

At the front of Lowell High School, a group of teenagers were walking to the train station.

Three boys and a girl.

The girl named Daisy asks the boys, "So, any plans before Christmas vacation?"

"Don't know," one of the boys named Ronny answered, "I'm just going to do the same as usual and try to get a girlfriend."

The other boy named Lucas answers, "Just going to study and play video games as usual."

Daisy then asks the final boy named Calvin, "What about you, Calvin? What are you going to do?"

"I don't-" Calvin was about to answer until a bright light appeared at a nearby alleyway.

Lucas shouted, "What the hell was that?!"

Ronny suggested, "Let's check it out."

They then rushed to the alleyway to see the group unconscious on the ground. Daisy was shocked to see them.

"Are they-"

"Team RWBY and Team JNPR from RWBY?" Ronny said it before Daisy could.

"They must be cosplayers," Lucas trying to be reasonable.

Calvin then points out, "There was a massive bright silver light appearing out of nowhere and there are people from a fictional web show in front of us. I don't think you can come up with a logical explanation for this."

Start the Music!

Teams RWBY and JNPR are in the house that belongs to one of the Terrans. They had a laptop airplay on the TV to watch their show.

"We have a show?" Ruby asked.

"Our lives are a story for a web series?" Blake asked.

"We're fictional characters?" Weiss asked.

Yang watches herself in the show, "Man, I look good," she said while smirking.

They all stare at her, deadpanned.

"What?" Yang asked as she shrugged.

(Go to 0:24 on the song)

Both teams sat on the couch as they saw Lucas and Daisy enter the room with books and DVDs.

"Alright teams, here's the deal," Lucas tells them, "Until we find a way to get you guys back home, we need to teach you everything about Earth, so nobody can suspect."

"Time to begin; How to be Earthlings for Remnans!" Daisy shouted.

"Let's get started."

A video montage shows Teams RWBY and JNPR being introduced to the ways of Earth by the Terrans. 

Weiss plays video games with Lucas, Yang drives a sports car with Ronny and Blake as her passengers, and Blake's face is red as she reads 'Fifty Shade of Gray'.

Ren was in a kitchen learning new culinary arts with a Terran named, Tommy, Pyrrha was being dragged by Daisy and two other Terran girls named Yolonda and Hailey to a store named 'Victorious Secret', and Jaune and Ruby were introduced to a comic bookstore by Ronny and were in awe to it. 

Teams RWBY and JNPR spar in a dojo with their Terran friends. 

Weiss fell in a hole, Yang got into a bar fight, Blake stared at an aquarium with cat eyes, and Ruby was forced to feed vegetables.

End of the Song

A book then closes and shows the cover.

"Sorry," A hooded man with the book in his hand states, "I almost showed you too much

"Sorry," A hooded man with the book in his hand states, "I almost showed you too much. But this will be how the story goes. This will be interesting."