Tommy's Job and Family Business

November 29, 2019
San Francisco, California; U.S.A
Japantown

Calvin and his friends along with teams RWBY and JNPR, Hailey, Emma, and Yolonda took two cars to Japantown to the address Tommy gave them so they could train in combat after the Remnans help unlock their Terran friends' auras.

After exiting their cars and leaving them in the parking garage, Calvin and Hailey read the address Tommy wrote them.

"Okay, so where is this place Tommy told us to meet?" Jaune asked.

"According to the GPS, we'll make it in a few blocks from here," Calvin answered. 

They started walking the sidewalk to the location. Calvin then catches up to Hailey and decides to speak to her.

"Hey, Hailey," Calvin asks, "What do you think of them?"

"They are nice people," Hailey responds, "But it's still hard to believe that they are a bunch of fictional characters that happen to be real."

"I know how you feel about that," Calvin agreed.

"And we're now involved in a secret war that we didn't ask to be in," Hailey said.

"Yeah, I know," Calvin says, "But, on the plus side, we will have the advantage against Salem."

Hailey asks, "How so?"

Calvin explains, "The teams came to our world in between Volumes 2 and 3. And Volume 3 was when shit hits the fans and got worse from there. Thanks to them watching the show, we can now plan how to avoid those destructive parts."

"But," Hailey asks, "what if that Cinder chick tries to come up with another plan to try again?"

"We will think of something else." Calvin answered, "We've got plenty of time to figure this out."

They took a few moments of silence, before Hailey asked, "So, what do you think of them?"

Calvin responds with, "They're awesome to be with."

As Calvin and Hailey were conversing with each other, the other watched them and started talking about the two.

"Finally!" Ronny says, "I bet Calvin is trying to make his move on Hailey."

"Yeah," Ruby says, "they look so cute together."

"It would be good for Hailey to be with someone," Emma said.

"Hopefully, you won't try something on them," Ronny said glaring at his sister figure with a raised eyebrow.

Emma acts innocent, "What do you mean by that?"

"Does your sleepover at Hailey's house ring a bell?" Ronny asked rhetorically.

Mentioning the sleepover made both Jaune and Pyrrha blush heavily.

"Don't remind us," Weiss demanded.

"With that attitude," Emma insults Weiss, "you will never find a lover."

"Excuse me?" Weiss said.

"Anyway," Nora asks, "how long till we get to Tommy's place?"

Calvin tells them, "We should be there by now." 

After looking at his phone, he then looks up to see the building that the GPS points to. Everyone looks up as well to see a large building with a sign that says...

"Fushihara-Style Family Restaurant," Lucas read the sign.

Blake asks, "Is this the right place?"

Yolanda brings out the paper with the address and Calvin looks at his phone and compares the paper with the address he typed. "According to the map," Calvin says, "this is it."