Sleepover

November 15th, 2019
Earth
San Francisco, California; U.S.A
Fontaine Residence

Calvin, Daisy, Jaune, and Pyrrha all followed Hailey and Emma to a house for a sleepover. The house was a small suburban-like house with a small porch with a rose bush in front of it.

Daisy comments with a smile, "It's been a while since I went to a sleepover."

Calvin sighs a bit and asks himself, "Why did I agree to this?"

"Because you like Hailey and want to get closer to her," Daisy answered.

"I know," Calvin complains, "but-"

- - - - -

Lowell High School Cafeteria
A Few Hours Earlier

The Terrans and Remnans were having lunch to maintain Teams RWBY and JNPR's cover while on Earth.

Emma gets up from her seat and suggests, "Why don't we have a sleepover at different houses?! Like Hailey's?!"

"And," Ronny asks his sister figure, "why does it have to be at Hailey's place and not yours?"

"You know my place is a merdique (crappy) apartment," Emma answered. "Besides," she continues explaining, "if we're going to teach Teams RWBY and JNPR the fun of Earth, we might as well teach them sleepovers. And since it's Friday, it's the perfect."

"But they're staying at my house," Daisy asks, "wouldn't that also feel like a sleepover."

"It might," Emma then points out, "but they need to feel the experience in our houses as well."

"Well," Tommy tells them, "as much as I like bringing friends over to my place, I have work tonight. I only got Monday off because my dad let me."

"And my mom wants me back home earlier after our Monday movie night," Yolonda tells them.

"And I'm her chauffeur," Tommy added.

"Well," Lucas gets back on topic, "if we're going to have separate sleepovers, I could take Weiss, Ruby, Ren, and Nora to my place."

"Then," Ronny then suggests, "I can take Yang and Blake to mine."

"Then that just leave my house with Jaune and Pyrrha," Hailey said.

"But I'm coming with you guys," Calvin said.

"Why?" Hailey asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Because they're still our responsibility," Calvin answered. He also adds while pointing his thumb at Daisy, "And Daisy will come with us."

"Okay," Hailey agreed.

Emma jumps in, "I'm in too."

- - - - -

Fontaine Residence
Present

"I don't know why, but I'm feeling more nervous than I was, originally," Calvin said.

Daisy then asks, "Because you're going to Hailey's house and meet her parents, or that something is going to happen to Jaune and Pyrrha since Emma is with us?"

"Probably one of them or both," Calvin answered. He then says, "I hope the others are okay."

"I'm sure they're fine," Daisy said.

- - - - -

McKnight Residence

At Lucas's house, which is a house near a park, Nora had drunk a full liter of Moutain Dew and is now dancing back and forth across the roof, while Ren, Lucas, Weiss, and Ruby were trying to get her down.