1 - 𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 ; 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

"So how long have you two been together now? I can't keep count

"So how long have you two been together now? I can't keep count." Lumine whispered over to me while I was going over my script.

"I'm dating your brother Lumine I'm surprised you don't remember. But it's been 3 years, 4 next Monday." I said with my head stuck on reading my lines. Mouthing the words of my lines, hands slightly figuring out the blocking.

"You ready to run your lines Y/n? The sub is forcing everyone to work." Aether came walking over to where Lumine and I were, his hair pulled back into his usual braid. The blazer to his uniform buttoned, with a loose tie to match himself.

"I really don't want to work..can't we just practice tonight at your place, hm?" I groaned.

"No I'm busy tonight, so come on we have to run through it Y/n." He said grabbing my hand, pulling me up to the stage, we sat sitting across from each other the light reflecting on his eyes.

"Okay come on, you start."

The scene was meant to be two friends confessing to each other, I think the only romantic piece out of this whole play we're working on.

As Aether said his lines, they rolled so beautifully off his tongue. The way his eyes sparkled as they looked at me, it felt as if we were confessing to each other again.

"And then after that blah blah blah then we kiss! Now should we rehearse that part? How many times are you thinking Y/n? 5? 6?" Aether joked around, setting his script aside, taking my hand and pulling me closer to him.

He kissed me sweetly, and then again, and again. From the amount of short kisses he gave me I couldn't contain myself from laughing.

"That isn't part of the script you two! Save that for your own time!" Ayaka groaned from one of the upstage corners, Nilou laughing at Ayaka.

"Are you positive I can't come over tonight? So we can rehearse?" I whined as Aether kissed my forehead, then wiping it away.

"I guess I can cancel my plans tonight..."

"Uh no you're not! You're paying for dinner tonight don't think you're gonna get out of it?" Lumine called from behind me.

"Nevermind then, I'm sorry Y/n. Tomorrow night you can though if you want to?" I nodded, the two of us then ran over our scripts for a second time. The actual scene, not just the kissing part.

I've never been more thankful that our teacher gave Aether and I the scene with two lovers, it's an easy A for the both of us. No need to even act it out.