𝟖 - 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 ; 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

With the weather being crazy for the rest of the week I haven't been doing so well

With the weather being crazy for the rest of the week I haven't been doing so well. Currently, I'm stuck in bed with a fever and a tissue shoved up my nose.

"How are you feeling sweet?" My mom came knocking on my door. Holding a new ice pack in her hand to rest back on my head.

"Like I got ran over by a bus. And then when I tried to get back up the bus ran me over again." She looked at me debating on if she should worry or laugh at the comparison.

"Well I want you to rest all day, I would like for you to try to go to school tomorrow but with how you explained that. I guess I won't send you tomorrow." She sat at the edge of my bed, running her hand through my hair. Then sighing from the way I looked.

"Do you need anything, sweet?" I shook my head no.

"Alright, well just let me know if you do. Get some rest." She then walked out of my room. The ice pack on my head felt so relieving because of how hot my body was feeling.

Wanderer 🤨🫵

Today, 4:03pm

How you feeling Y/n?

👎

Oh
So I'm guessing you're not coming to school tomorrow?

Most likely no I'm sorry Wanderer

Don't be sorry, I get it
Do you want me to come and bring you your missing work?

Like now? Or tomorrow?

Either or

I could use the company..
But I'm sick and I can't get you sick too
So can you just drop it off tomorrow?

Y/n I can come over today if you want me to
I don't mind the risk of getting sick

Really?

Yes really, but if you want me to come tomorrow I can

Maybe just tomorrow? I look and feel like caca I'm sorry Wanderer

Don't be sorry Y/n, text me if you need anything
Get some rest Y/n.

I will Wanderer <3

—— —— ——

I sighed, putting my phone back on my nightstand. Pulling my blanket up further so that every part of me but my neck and head were covered.