9 - 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 ; 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

"You asked Wanderer to come to your house? Y/n you dirty girl moving so quick!" Hutao messed around with me during English

"It's not like that Hutao and you know it! I just need some sort of company other than my used tissues lying around my floor." I sulked, resting my head on the cold hard desk. It felt nice actually, cooling down my headache.

"I'm just messing with you Y/n! You have to keep me updated if anything happens though! Even if like your guys hands touching or you guys staring into each others eyes! Or you know if you two ki-"

"Okay Hutao. I get it. I'll update you if anything happens." I cut her off before embarrassing thoughts could go through my head.

"Y/n head up and off the desk. Pay attention." The teacher shouted from the front of the room stopping the lesson. I groaned, slowly lifting my head up to see everyone looking and then turning away.

"She's not feeling well miss! Could I take her to the nurse?" Hutao asked. The teacher paused, looked at me again and then went to her desk to start writing passes for the both of us. Soon coming over to hand them to us.

"You know I would thank you for getting me out of her class but if the nurse tells me to go home I'll get detention from my theater teacher."

"I'll talk to her Y/n don't worry. You need to go home though." Hutao seemed concerned with how I looked. So she was persistent on wanting me to go home.

"You have a fever of 99F Y/n. You shouldn't have come to school today." The nurse said while cleaning off the thermometer.

"I didn't want to. But my theater teacher would give me detention if I missed any more classes from any subject."

"That's an easy call I can make. I'm gonna call your parents so one of them can come get you. Who would answer, mom or dad?"

"Mom." Even though her work is 40 minutes away. My dad never answers his phone while at work.

She starting putting in her number, "Hello Mrs. L/n. Im calling with the concern of Y/n's health. She's in my office right now and I just checked her temperature, she has a 99 fever." I could hear her mumbling on the other side of the phone.

"Would you be able to come pick her up? Would dad be able to?" More mumbling. I sat in the chair just looking around her office.

"Alright, I'll let her know. Thank you." She stopped the call, then turning to me.

"Your mom is on her way to get you. You can just wait in the office for her to come pick you up." I nodded, leaving the office.

I was walking in the opposite direction of the office, knowing how far away she works I didn't want to wait in there for almost an hour. So I went to the music room.