12 - 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 ; 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

As I was sitting at my desk, writing down more for my paper there was a loud crack of lightning outside

As I was sitting at my desk, writing down more for my paper there was a loud crack of lightning outside. I didn't realize how much it has been raining all night.

I guess running through your lines and working on a essay can distract you from other surroundings? There's 2 days left till the performance, so I've been stressing over remembering my lines.

"Ugh the damn rain." Wanderer groaned over the phone, the both of us decided to call each other while we studied for the night.

"Lucky you didn't come over right?" I giggled, setting my pen down for a second to look up at the screen to see him going back and fourth from his keyboard and paper.

"Defiantly. Walking home in the rain is the worst."

"How are you doing though? I kept peaking up to see you and you always hand an annoyed look on your face."

"It's just with the piano. My keyboard is shit and I can't get this sequence down in the right time." He seemed so stressed, I guess we both were because of the show coming up so soon.

"Take a break Wanderer. Get some water or a snack to calm yourself down. You shouldn't overwork yourself so much right now." Wanderer sighed.

"I guess I should-" he stopped himself before saying anything more, in the background I could hear another voice. Seemed to be an older woman's, possibly his mother.

"I should go Y/n. I'll See you tomorrow." Before I could say anything he hung up. I didn't think much of it for a second, before realizing.
I never met his mother, or even heard anything about her. Matter of a fact I hardly know anything about Wanderer.

I guess everything's been so caught up in my problems that I never got to hear about him. I tried looking up his name on social media sites, but there was nothing about him.
I could ask Nilou for more information about him, but Ive already been friends with him for almost three weeks now.

"Hey sweet, it's getting late you should get some rest I brought you some more tea for the night." My mom came in setting a cup of tea onto the stand next to my bed.

"Yeah I was about to finish everything up, thank you mom."

"Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too." She then shut the door, for a second I sat there at my desk. Then getting the motivation to clean everything up and get myself settled for the night.

- The Next Day -

"Two days till showtime everyone!! If you can't tell already we're trying to get tickets to sell out quick, there are tech crew running around promoting the show." My theater teacher was more excited over the show than us, but I couldn't blame her.
I would be excited about it if I wasn't kissing my ex.