3 - 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫?

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 ; 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫

"Is Aether going to be at school tomorrow? If not I can drop you off before I go to work so you won't have to walk

"Is Aether going to be at school tomorrow? If not I can drop you off before I go to work so you won't have to walk."
She was finishing putting dishes away, I set my bag down at the side of the table. Then going through the pantry to find something to eat.

"Yeah I don't think Aether's gonna be coming to school tomorrow. Is dad working late again?" I asked her.

"Mhm. Because of your performance coming up they're making him work a ton of hours before he takes the time off."
I forgot about my performance, I still don't know how I'm supposed to do the performance. Do I just not show up and fail? Or ask for a new partner in the middle of rehearsal? I don't know.

I looked down at my phone to realize that I never asked for Wanderer's number. I could just ask him tomorrow though, if I even go back to that room.

"Any homework?"

"Just this paper for writing. I just don't know what to write about it yet, she's making it a open topic paper."

"Well what might you want to do it on? Like do you have any ideas?"

"I have none." I said sulking, grabbing a snack and going to sit down at the table.

"Hm. Maybe ask Aether or Lumine for some ideas. Or it might sound cliche do the aspect of love? You have enough experience with love, why not write about it." I wanted to tell her that Aether and I broke up, but she wasn't totally wrong with that topic.

"I'll think about it, thanks mom."

I came back In my room after a shower, changing into a pair of new clothes.
Soon after I went to layout my uniform, keeping the same blazer from yesterday. I then felt around in one of my pockets realizing something was left in there.

It was a piece of folded up paper, with a number on it.
Wanderer must've snuck it into my pocket while we were walking together, I smiled down at the paper. Then grabbing my phone to put his contact in, and to message him.

Wanderer 💙

Today, 9:47pm

Hey! It's me Y/n!
I just now saw that you put ur number in my pocket LMAO

My fault lmao I was going to give you my number but I didn't know when to ask

I literally just realized when I got home I forgot to ask you for urs
How have you been tho?

I'm okay, just been doing homework.
What about you? How are you holding up?